- CentreLearn Solutions, LLCDirector of Education, 2010 - present
- Wilderness Medical AssociatesLead Instructor, 2001 - 2012
- Camp Manito-wish YMCAWilderness Program Director, 1999 - 2002
- Ministry Healthcare
- Emergency Preparedness Systems LLCPresident, 2002 - 2010
- Goldcross Ambulance
Greg Friese, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, is the Director of Education for CentreLearn Solutions. He specializes in developing and delivering innovative and efficient emergency responder education especially through online education methods such as Flash movies, engaging learning objects, podcasts, videos, and blogs. Greg is a paramedic, EMS instructor, conference speaker, EMS author, blogger, podcaster, and a wilderness medicine instructor.
Greg is also the developer and leading contributor to EverydayEMSTips.com. A resource, information, and training guide for EMTs, Paramedics, Students, and EMS managers.
Greg is the co-host of the EMSEduCast podcast which is a weekly podcast by and for EMS Educators. In 2011 the EMSEduCast was recognized with a EMS10 Innovation Award.EMS1.com, Wilderness Medical Associates, JEMS Magazine, EMSWorld.com and EMS Magazine, and the NAEMSE Educator Newsletter.
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonBS, 1989 - 1994
- Univeristy of IdahoMS, 1994 - 1996
- Mid State Technical College