Greg Friese, Stevens Point, Wisconsin, is an author, educator, paramedic and marathon runner.
Greg is also the developer and leading contributor to EverydayEMSTips.com. A resource, information, and training guide for EMTs, Paramedics, Students, and EMS managers.
Greg previously the co-hosted the EMSEduCast podcast with Bill Toon and Rob Theriault which was a weekly podcast by and for EMS Educators. In 2011 the EMSEduCast was recognized with a EMS10 Innovation Award.EMS1.com, Wilderness Medical Associates, JEMS Magazine, EMSWorld.com and EMS Magazine, and the NAEMSE Educator Newsletter.
- University of Wisconsin-MadisonBS, 1989 - 1994
- Univeristy of IdahoMS, 1994 - 1996
- Mid State Technical College
- Praetorian DIgitalEditor-in-Chief, 2014 - present
- CentreLearn Solutions, LLCDirector of Education, 2010 - 2014
- Wilderness Medical AssociatesLead Instructor, 2001 - 2012
- Camp Manito-wish YMCAWilderness Program Director, 1999 - 2002
- Ministry Healthcare
- Emergency Preparedness Systems LLCPresident, 2002 - 2010
- Goldcross Ambulance