Say hello to your new profile page!
Google+ just updated the way your profile looks and I have to say I'm really, really happy about it. Things look cleaner, are more image-heavy, and less awkward than they were before. I think we all got used to how awkward cover photos were before (they weren't great) and I'm happy to see them change. I've included the big changed in the image below. Other changes include:
- Much better "About" layout showing who you have circled, two columns instead of one, and renaming "About me" to "Story" (which I think is much more human)
- Settings on your profile page are more visible
- Easier way to view your profile as public or as others
- Easier editing of your profile by each topic
has a resolution of up to 2120 x 1192
- New hovercards that highlight your basic info and place an emphasis on your new cover photo
So! Go ahead and get updating! There's definitely a lot to do, especially if you have several pages. Ready? GO!