super excited to be on google+ - please leave a comment and let us know what you think is the best way for us to use this platform!
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- Great advice everyone, thanks!Nov 9, 2011
- I am very happy to see you on Google+, I too am a noob, today.
Will have to visit the Huddle and Hangout features and try them out.
So far, I love what I see on Google+
Looking foward to interacting with your page a lot. Thanks for being here.Nov 10, 2011
- Your page has been added to the Conservation Organizations list, in the group Pages For Nature: http://www.group.as/pages+for+natureNov 14, 2011
- use this page just like Twitter or Facebook. It is a place to post updates and occasionally interact with the community.Nov 27, 2011
- What Ole said! Post news stories, campaign news, pics from campaigns and campaigners, and try to provide a couple of updates a week. This should be a lot easier now that G+ allows for multiple page admins. Also, have a word with your colleagues in the UK, and tell them to get a page up!
Also, you may want to connect and promote other eco/green organisations on G+, as am sure they will re-post and share your content too.Dec 22, 2011
- NOT posting activism and fake information like http://arcticready.com is a GREAT start. Tell the truth. Don't lie to the public anymore. Please. Just..... please.Jul 18, 2012