- welcome thoughts on other content strategies that don't stink! :-)
Happy Valentines Day!
- The Search AgencyDirector, SEO & Social Product, 2008 - present
- Instant EstimatorVP Marketing, 2005 - 2013
- Diamond Resorts InternationalVP Global eCommerce, 2008 - 2008
- Simmonet MarketingOwner / Creative Director, 2001 - 2008
- Club MedChef de Moi Meme, 1987 - 1992
- TGIF Productions, Inc.Senior Producer, 1994 - 2001
- Rottnest Lodge ResortBar Manager, 1986 - 1987
- Bradwell Sailing CenterSailing Instructor, 1974 - 1982
- Realty Marketing SolutionsSales & Marketing, 1985 - 1986
- Myers Ltd.Data Entry & Processing, 1986 - 1986
- Golden PloverWindsurfing Instructor & Camp Master, 1986 - 1987
- The Albion Hotel, BayfieldInternational Man of Mystery, 1987 - 1987
- WH SmithsShop Assistant, 1979 - 1980
- LillywhitesManager, 1980 - 1982
- Computer Exploration ServicesComputer Operator / Programmer, 1980 - 1980
310 873 5741
- West Hatch TechEconomics / Physics
All You Need is Links: Valentine's Day Edition | The Search Agents
Today is a day for celebrating love, so why not celebrate your love of SEO?
I'm Dreaming of a White Hat Christmas - An SEO carol for the holidays! |...
Continuing a long standing (second year) The Search Agency tradition, Grant Simmons, Director of SEO & Social Product, belts out a song wort
Top 10 SEO New Year's Resolutions for a Successful 2014
It's been quite a year for SEO folk everywhere. As 2013 shutters its doors and 2014 beckons, it's an opportune time to reevaluate, reassess,
ASK THE EXPERTS: What SEO Subjects Will be Important in 2014? | HigherVi...
We asked 10 industry experts what SEO topics will be surprisingly important in 2014 and how they will take advantage this upcoming year. See
Gearing up for the New Year: The Search Agency’s Search Marketing Predic...
It's that time of year again... time for The Search Agency's new year predictions! Our paid and earned media teams weigh in on what they see
The 2013 Local Search Ecosystems (and a GetListed Upgrade)
Brand new visualizations show the state of the local search ecosystems in the US and several other countries. Along with this exploration, w
Councillor prepares to set sail on Atlantic challenge
A COUNCILLOR is preparing to set sail across the Atlantic Ocean to fulfil a lifelong dream for charity.
Google’s Hummingbird Algorithm: What It Means For E-Commerce
We wanted to know what the new Google Hummingbird algorithm means for e-commerce. So, we asked Grant Simmons, director of SEO and social pro
Why Google's Hummingbird Algorithm Isn't for the Birds
Hummingbird gives Google a better understanding of query meaning by recognizing and then connecting entities and attributes contained within
Fortune 100 Mobile 'Report Card' Provides Insights into Mobile Best Prac...
As the migration of consumers from desktop to mobile devices continues with little indication of abating, it remains as much of a concern as
Google Tests Replacing URL With Site Name In Search Results; Again
Google is yet again experimenting with the snippet display in the search results. Google Operating System noticed Google bringing back a tes
Google Hummingbird: When Evolutionary Becomes Revolutionary
The announcement of Google’s Hummingbird algorithm last month made quite a stir in the tech and SEO communities. In a blog post released the
Fortune 100 Companies Not Measuring Up in Mobile [Study]
The Search Agency is keeping score on Fortune 100 companies and their mobile experience. What they found were less-than-perfect scores among
Fortune 100 Brands Do Not Follow Best Practices on Mobile
LOS ANGELES---- The Search Agency, a global online marketing firm and the largest independent U.S. search marketing agency, today released i
Dissecting Google Penguin 2.0: Why Sites Won or Lost Traffic [Study]
UK-based MathSight attempted to analyze Google's Penguin 2.0 algorithm update through a reverse engineering process. What that data suggeste
Three Pillars of SEO for Mobile Search Today | The Search Agents
Grant discusses the three modern pillars of SEO for mobile search today.