Digital Evangelist & Tireless digital Animator, 2001 - present
The digital change our lives every day, this is not a scoop. But for this change to be positive, it must be voluntary and prepared. Under this condition, I am convinced that we are moving towards a "better" worl". My contribution ? I participate, I organize and I anime action to help all those who wish to master the digital reality .
Barcamp Dijon : I participate and I organize barcamps in Burgundy and elsewhere with all the local digital community. I love to talk to people in workshops open ! http://www.barcamp-dijon.org/
Ignite Dijon: I am part of the organizing team of Ignite Dijon (3 editions , + 25 projects + 250 spectators) http://ignitedijon.org/
Conferences and workshops : I drive and I organize meetings about digital usages (children, adults, seniors , professionals, individuals, etc. . ) With always more fun!
and so on !
Grégory Maubon Consultant
Augmented Reality Consultant and digital usages, 2014 - present
Augmented reality is a great technology that is revolutionizing the way we consume IT and digital. It may be regarded as an interface between "virtual" data and the real world. This overlap creates a unique immersive experience for users, your prospects and customers!
Let me put augmented reality at your service ! I offer four levels of intervention, in line with your needs:
- Discovery : state of art, training, conference, workshop
- Project definition : audit, support, implementation
- Linking with AR professionnals
- Project management
Detailed offers in french : http://maubon.info/mon-offre/mon-offre-mettre-la-realite-augmentee-a-votre-service/
Co-founder & Vice-president, 2011 - present
RA'pro is a french non-profit organization created in 2011 to promote AR usages.
We make AR events (conferences, workshop, barcamp, technical and business meeting) in France and we construct partnerships with international events (Dimension 3, Laval Virtual, Augmented World Expo, Augmented Reality Mumbai, etc.)
Evangelisation and information of people are main goals of RA'pro, then we use, for this, our own media (www) since 2008.
Sometime, RA'pro build his own AR projets for demonstration purposes (Dijon Augmentée)
We are open to partnerships !
Community Manager & IT project leader, 2008 - 2013
Advice and support for businesses in the digital economy in Burgundy (regional chamber of commerce)
- Implementation of the ENP (Digital Business Space)
- Organisation and animation of business meeting, trade shows, conferences and workshops
- Direct support on digital projects (businesses, public institutions, etc.)
- Design of digital training for businesses
Management of the digital communication of the "CCI Côte-d'Or"
- Digital presence strategy (social network, website, link to print, etc)
- Community management
- Data organisation strategy
- Management of a collaborative platform between economic actors of burgundy
Helpdesk and IT services manager, 2005 - 2008
- Helpdesk (14 people / 2800 computers / 5000 users)
- Management of IT assets (inventory, response to user requirements, resource planning)
- Software Taskforce (maintenance of business software, needs analysis, monitoring)
- Security (antivirus, comprehensive monitoring, proactive actions)
- Migration from Windows 98 to Windows XP (infrastructure, software applications)
- Implementation of workflow for hardware lifecycle
- Consolidation of the helpdesk management system
- Implementation of a comprehensive print management system
IT technician, 2004 - 2005
Diagnostics / repair hardware and software on Windows (9x, NT/2000, XP)
• Telephone support users and remote interventions (TSE, VNC)
• Logical organization of an FTP server (tree, ergonomics)
• Hardware migration (to the Gb/s) for a network of 300 computers
• Maintenance and monitoring of virus activity on the corporate network
Consultant IT and information systems, 2002 - 2005
• Design and implementation of information systems
• Design a product of "knowledge management" for an Anglo-French company
• Reengineering and migration of a customer database
Observatoire Midi pyrénées
Research Engineer, 1999 - 2002
Image processing and data, design databases, scientific problem solving
Engineer, 1995 - 1996
Responsible for the operation of the Labview software to automate experiments and training product of a team of applied research