The Federal Reserve has destroyed the buying power of the U.S. dollar and weakened our economic position in the world. It's time to audit the Fed, kick out the bad actors, reform and restore the strength of our currency. Gary Johnson gets it. He'll end the Fed's funny money scam. Help him. Gary Johnson for President 2012
Gary Johnson Live Free of the FED
Gary Johnson Live Free of the FED
62 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 36 previous comments
- A Revelation- The Fed Grants $7.77 Trillion in Secret Bank Loans It's also the current tax system, the money wasted on the military (yes, we need one, but we don't need to be policing the world), the outsourcing of jobs, the out of control health care costs and it goes on. Gary Johnson is for the fair tax system. He is going to cut the military budget. It is going to take congress to take on the health care costs so I guess it's time to vote out a lot of the current politicians. To bring back jobs, buy American. And of course there is the issue with regulations that reward big businesses and hurt the small and reduces competition like you say. No need to keep the fed around.I agree. It isn't just the federal reserve. But they are a big part of the problem.May 31, 2012
- The Governor is calling for an audit of the Fed and transparency going forward. He recognizes that ending the Fed would only leave it to the Department of the Treasury to step in where the Fed got shoved off. As far as the military goes, just getting their arms around how funding is managed and monitored will go a long way toward reducing the Defense budget, unnecessary redundancy for example. Besides, Defense is one of our Constitutionally mandated public services to citizens. Now, the Department of Education? Not so much. Whatever is saved from getting rid of that agency adds to the pot as well. I do feel though that some international touch-points are necessary if for no reason other than to know thy enemy. And, for taxes: why shouldn't everyone pay a fair share? A flat 23% consumption tax on new goods and services levels the playing field. Visitor, citizen, business (including not-for-profit), illegal, whatever... and I really like the part about getting rid of the IRS because I get to decide how to spend my whole paycheck. And a free market gives me lots of choices. He may not make sense to you, but he does to me.May 31, 2012
- Our military is funded with about 15% more than that of every other country on earth put together, well over double the next best funded military. Yes, we need a military, but can we settle for just 15% bigger than the next biggest? Its not like we are going to fight every country on earth at the same time.
Yea the Fed is actually a TINY part of the problem, and the massive loans were not secret, they are standard business, it is the FEDs job to loan out that kind of money and get paid back by institutions entirely capable of doing so. In fact, it is the basis of our economy at the moment, it is how operating capital works.
But please, don't let reality ruin your fun.Jun 1, 2012
- J Dodd+1I do not know who your comment was for, but your "I am right everyone else is wrong" attitude I've read in every post you have written on GJ's google + is what is not realistic. Sometimes you have really good points and sometimes you don't, sir. Someone even agrees with you on a point and you are so set on arguing that you don't even notice. You can post all you want on this page obviously, but I for one will not be paying attention to it anymore. Gary Johnson 2012 and that is where I stand!Jun 2, 2012
- Write and let Gallup polls know that you want to see +Gary Johnson in the Presidential POLLS and DEBATES; Send a message; it's quick & easy; here: http://www.gallup.com/contactUs/default.aspx
[via: http://bit.ly/PZWddA "Gary Johnson should be included in presidential debates (Opinion)"]; Also, don't forget: www.isidewith.comAug 6, 2012
- , I write about these issues because they determine whether I'm forced to the streets by libertarian policy ensuring I can no longer afford education, aid, scholarship, tuition costs, housing prices, and everything else. Gary's policies are just extremist versions of the economics around since 1976, which have not worked, have no reason to work, show no signs of working, can not work and will not work. They will not work on a boat, they will not make our economy float. Repackaging the ultra-anti-middle-class ideas that would literally, by every reasonable simulation, drive up prices by at least 20x over within 5 years and result in wages dropping by at least 50% within that same 5 years, and cause irreversible economic destruction, shantytowns, and poverty not seen outside of south east asia right here in America.
In other words, I'm not going to take a step back and be all "sure, maybe this guy isn't terrible" when the facts show otherwise in every possible way. I love humanity, I love America, and I love my neighbors. I am tired of seeing them struggle and being helpless, I am tired of disgustingly anti-American wealthy bastards working to maximize profits at the expense of human life, pride, freedom, and dignity. These issues are too important to let slide.
, his policies are just extremist versions of republican policy, minus social control. Having him in the polls would be pointless as he doesn't represent a big enough number to be relevant, and having him in the debates is redundant because we have already seen a massive failure of Republican policy, moving further in that direction is clearly NOT the answer.Aug 6, 2012