Course participants with lower socioeconomic status and less education from developing countries are more dominant, accounted for around 60% from the total learners.
More at https://hbr.org/2015/09/whos-benefiting-from-moocs-and-why
80% of successful attacks attempted to Pentagon was caused by human error, and therefore we could safely conclude that people is the most underrated factor in Cyber Security.
So operation excellence embedded within organization culture is the key to answer this ground-breaking problem. Everyone inside, across all units, sections, functions, divisions, departments alike, have to attain what is called 'Cyber Behavior' sublimed in their daily life, both personal and professional essentially.
Aside from support and commitment from the organization's executives and leaders, at the very first CEO has to get out of their skin and try to look and understand Cyber Security deeper including its related risks and concerns - more importantly the counter measure.
In addition, HR folks needs to step up. Say bye to their comfort zone. Play more strategic role, in case they have yet to do so. Explore and hunt for creative ways in designing Learning and Development program to form Cyber Behavior and later on Cyber Culture. Two new terms coined at this session.
#CyberSecurity #CyberCulture #CyberBehavior
- Capstone InternationalExecEd Expert, 2013 - present
- Coleman Research GroupAdvisor, Executive Forum, 2013 - present
- Gerson Lehrman GroupAdvisor, Council Member, 2013 - present
- Univentures Public Co. Ltd.Expert Group Member, 2013 - present
- Guidepoint GlobalAdvisor, 2013 - present
- Roligio GroupHead of Information Technology, 2013 - present
- ConsultoriaFounder, 2012 - present
- ContenindoFounder, 2011 - present
- Global Innovations and Technology PlatformAdvisor, 2012 - 2013
- e27 Web Innovation in Asia (past)
- TechWireAsia (past)
- DetikINET (current)
- InfoKomputer (current)
- PCMedia (past)
- Marketing Magazine (current)
- Indonesia HR Portal (current)
- Indonesia Science Portal NetSains (current)
- FORBES Indonesia (current)
- The Jakarta Post (current)
- Intense School (current)
- InfoSec Institute (current)
- Youth Marketers (current)
- ZDNet (past)
Labeled 'World's Ugliest Woman' – Would You Hire Her?
Last week, I was moved by an interview on Huffington Post Live about Lizzie Velasquez. She has been labeled and ridiculed by many as the “wo
Roadmap for Collaboration: AECT International Affiliates
Presented in 63rd International Council for Educational Media (ICEM) Annual Conference 2013 in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore b