We have a new webmaster video answering a question about putting multiple breadcrumbs on a page that belongs to multiple categories. You can learn more about how to markup breadcrumbs in our Help Center: http://goo.gl/5SWvN0. Read about how we may show them in search results on the Official Google Blog: http://goo.gl/1rozi2.
Shared publicly•View activity
- Thanks for the info. Love the t-shirt very quadrophenia!Mar 19, 2014
- or trying to better understand this. By first breadcrumb, I assume you mean the visible breadcrumb on the site and also not the first link in the breadcrumb but if they have two strings of breadcrumbs, i.e.
home > category > sub category X > product
home > category > sub category Y > product
Right?Mar 19, 2014
- ... SpookyMar 19, 2014
- This question also raises the issue that there is no canonical page for the product. I have similar situation where content can appear in multiple places in a hierarchy and no one location is more accurate than the other. Webmaster tools then complain that I have duplicate titles, descriptions for particular content. How should one handle that ?Mar 20, 2014
- Hi i don't know who i can put this to so i thought i could ask here. I have a site that got hacked. It now has spam pages on it and i found that a bot has been pointing spun articles + forum posts to the spam pages on my site.
If i delete the spam pages so that it returns a 404 error, will the 15000 bad links that point to these removed pages no longer mess with the sites backlink profile? Or will i have to disavow all of them? Thank you! :)Mar 21, 2014
- https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/webmasters. Posting new questions there helps to keep the comments threads here on-topic.Those types of questions are great for the Webmaster Help Forum:Mar 24, 2014
- cool i didn't know about that forum. thanksMar 27, 2014