View 55 previous comments
- it appears the content at that link has been taken downOct 2, 2012
- total fail. You have customers who want to use this product, who HAVE been using this product, and now it has been taken away from us. Who's decision was it to remove Wallet from Verizon customers, Google or Verizon? I've spent hours trying to use work around options, but I"m done, you lose. I've had countless people ask me about my phone and the app after seeing me use it, it created excitement around the product, no more...Oct 3, 2012
- We're sorry to hear you're unable to use Google Wallet on your phone. Verizon has chosen not to support Google Wallet at this time. We are in active conversations with all carriers and hope to make Google Wallet available on more devices, across more carriers soon.Oct 3, 2012
- any idea if ISIS will work on custom rom's and rooted devices?Oct 4, 2012
- Google, listen: I am going to try and make this as tactful and use as much candor as I possibly can.
Your Galaxy Nexus LTE is YOUR phone. The phone has the capability of using YOUR product on YOUR phone. VZW's choice to not support it shouldn't concern you. Because their choice is not right and not ethical. You are as wrong as they are in the lack of ethics if you do not grow a pair and tell them how it is. They want to capitalize on something that the phone has natively. Remember the C-Block issue that got VZW in trouble in the first place? This is the same type of fault. VZW WILL be held accountable eventually for this too. Hopefully sooner than later so that their fine and consequences will be more steeper and more severe.
VZW's greedy decision to use ONLY their ISIS crap - and charge for it is unacceptable. And you trying to play good on both sides is suicidal. Pick a side and stick with it. You already have a numerous and strong support from your users and will back you as long as you keep with Android's origional mission statement keeping it open source. Not closed source like crApple. Your price per share on the stock market is $500-$600. VZW is only about $40. You can tell them to knock off their shenannegans. Even if you loose VZW, another carrier will pick you up because of your following - provided you do the right thing. And your followers will...follow...you. I will jump carriers to support you - if you make tbe right desision.Oct 6, 2012
- What is trying to say is:
1. Follow your motto, Don't Be Evil
2. Don't let carrier's push you around. Make google wallet mandatory.Oct 11, 2012