How will you celebrate New Years Eve?
are inviting all those celebrating the Hogmanay in Edinburgh to share their pictures with the #Blogmanay hashtag. There is more information on their +Page, including this preview of their new 2013 YouTube video.
Throughout 2013, we’ll be celebrating Scotland’s outstanding natural beauty! This Sunday we’re launching our new video - here’s a wee preview :)
67 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- i must visit this area.Dec 29, 2012
- Nah.........too cold.Dec 29, 2012
- I'm in Scotland, near Edinburgh and in my home country for new year. In January I'll be spending a morning at Google London. The best of both worlds!Dec 29, 2012
- I will start with sleep, food, toilet and not dieing. Anything else will be bonus.Dec 30, 2012
- how so sian?Dec 31, 2012
- West coast, Crinan Ferry best place in the world, gorgeous unspoilt country, should keep it to myself really so it stays that way, if I win the lotto this is where I will live. if anyone will ever part with a house there.Jan 1, 2013