Meet the new Google+
Technology works best when it gets out of the way, and lets people do what makes them happiest: living, learning and loving. That’s why, when we started the Google+ project nearly two years ago, we aimed to bring real-life sharing to software. We wanted to forget about tools, and focus on each other. And it seems to be working.
Consider: 190 million people are now active in the Google+ stream, and 390 million are active across Google (+1’ing apps in Google Play, making video calls in Gmail, sharing videos from YouTube...). It’s a community of artists and astronauts and computer scientists and quilters — and it’s awesome. But we’ve only just begun.
Get more on the new Google+ including the new Stream, Hangouts and Photos: http://goo.gl/e935T
#googleplusupdate #googleplusphotos #googleplushangouts #io13
256 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 46 previous comments
- that's goood ... niiiiceeeMay 16, 2013
- I really do prefer Google+ or now G+, a lot better than Faceache but no-one wants to make the switch, such a shame!! I keep plugging it at home etc!!May 16, 2013
- Where the hell has Explore gone?!May 16, 2013
- People on Facebook and Twitter need to get Google+, it's just too good!!!May 16, 2013
- Most people on facebroke use it to play them daft games. If you wanna play games get a console they're much better lol.May 18, 2013
- there's a guide somewhere on here that says you have to log into talk then click try hangouts. Sorry I can't find the link for ya.May 18, 2013
Add a comment...