Three things for the weekend.
1. Why not give Rugby Union a 'try'...
On Saturday take on Australia at Twickenham in the first of their 3 international games this Autumn. You can join their official Google+ event to share your comments or photographs from wherever you're watching: http://goo.gl/eDJw0d
There are plenty of ways you can keep the conversation going after the game too, even if your favourite team isn't playing - join one of these Google+ Communities: http://goo.gl/G2Fgzj
2. Share your #Movember photographs.
#Movember is an annual charity event that aims to raise awareness of prostate cancer and testicular cancer, by encouraging men to grow a moustache during November. If you're growing a moustache during November then why not join this Google+ event, and chart your look with daily or weekly photographs: http://goo.gl/EkBKN9
3. Find fashion on Google+.
If you're looking to find fashion tips online, then take a look at the latest Google+ Hangouts On Air. The team spoke to about her favourite beauty products and predicted 'what could be big in denim in 2014.' Follow their page for more details and see the Hangouts on : http://goo.gl/qNomeD
Enjoy your weekend.
#3things #CarryThemHome #TGIF #UKNews
108 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 4 previous comments
- I'm going to the game tomorrow - c'mon!Nov 1, 2013
- http://is.gd/rugbyunion where we're going to comment the match liveyou could also recommend people to join the Rugby Union community >Nov 1, 2013
- I have to secondand really recommend that community - it's an active and interesting community and even has some Australians in it!Nov 1, 2013
- Love it: #2 grow a moustache, #3 get fashion advice :) looking forward to the rugby as a Wales fanNov 1, 2013
- NOT SEEING POSTS, ONLY Seeiing the verbal side of things since u updated g+Nov 1, 2013
- Twickenham is even better from the ground!Nov 12, 2013