Known as Magical Kenya, the country offers an abundance of wildlife opportunities, as well as an astonishing diversity of landscapes and cultures. As the East African hub for business and technology, the country is known for its excellent domestic travel infrastructure and the wide range of tourism activities and services it provides for its visitors.
From its diverse wildlife to its vibrant tech scene, Kenya is thriving. Join us as we explore the opportunities in promoting this iconic destination in Africa. We'll discuss how Kenya’s perception overseas has evolved overtime and what lies ahead for tourism in Kenya.
* Hon. Phyllis Kandie, Cabinet Secretary, Kenya Ministry of East African Affairs, Commerce, and Tourism (MEACT)
* Dr. Anne Kinyua, Tourism Secretary, Kenya Ministry of East African Affairs, Commerce, and Tourism (MEACT)
* Ms. Jacinta Nzioka, Marketing Director, Kenya Tourism Board
* Ms. Jane Adam, Operations Director, Nature Expeditions Africa
* Sarah Robinson, Account Manager, Google Travel (co-moderator)
* Cecily Sackey, Account Manager, Google Travel (co-moderator)