The varying wavelengths of different colours.
1199 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 25 previous comments
- niceSep 30, 2014
- Thank you, what's a citation?Sep 30, 2014
- Hehehe~ just saying that my info might need some confirmation ~~Sep 30, 2014
- Primes I said, not primary. I stand by my statement, where the circles intersect correspond to primes ( prime numbers). U guys shud have just googled primes AND circlesOct 2, 2014
- Fake as all light waves travel with the same speed. But hear it not like that...Oct 12, 2014
- In the animation the light waves are travelling the same speed - just different wavelengths for the electromagnetic spectrum~Oct 12, 2014
Add a comment...