Theteam analyzed 's and Joe Biden's search interest in eight battleground states over the past 90 days. We then looked out how their search interest compared to the VP candidate's campaign stops in those same states.
Check it out!
Check it out!
24 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 29 previous comments
- From early reports, both candidates suffer in the eye of the fact checkers. Damn. I was hoping that Ryan would be slammed much more severely of the two. I guess I just don't always get what I want.Oct 12, 2012
- CNBC Ryan 56% biden 36%. Fact checking thomas? You do know that biden voted in support of both wars but lied about it last night as well as knowing about requests for security in Libya, lied about that too. Even liberal MSNBC called him out on it. Its over.Oct 12, 2012
- Nigga go end check your.fact okay men your.lieing ass ho goinng to take your word. Han. .no one you gatit. The repiblicain.they t.party, of. No.no.no.no.no..you gat in that. The fact. Kkk thank u.lierOct 12, 2012
- Biden was against the wars being unfunded.Oct 12, 2012
- The Chicago Tribune in their fact-checking report call the miscues "slips." Horsepucky. Both Ryan and Biden told outright lies. If the debate was a job interview -- and it pretty much was -- then neither of them should be hired. It is outrageous how degraded our political scene has become. Both of them should have been chased out of the building and told if they stayed on their respective tickets then America would be electing Gary Johnson.Oct 12, 2012
- did you have a point in there somewhere?Oct 12, 2012