To access Google Maps even more quickly on your iPhone or Android, pin it to your app dock! Simply make room in the dock for your app, then tap and hold the Google Maps icon and drag it to exactly where you want it in the dock at the bottom of the screen. #gmapstip
796 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- If you had an Android, your dock wouldn't be full because you would have a space in one of the dock folders.Dec 14, 2012
- I have an android that wont be updated to 4.1. I dont have an app dock...thanks for nothin!Dec 14, 2012
- Unfortunately I had to disable Google Maps on my Nexus 4 (actually on two different devices) as it was draining battery (often more than 50%) without me actively using it.
I frayed to solve the problem by switches latitude or GPS on or off, but nothing changed. I already has sent feedback regarding this issue.
Are you fixing it?Dec 14, 2012
- Jackson luis+30"and to turn on your phone, press the power button"Dec 14, 2012
- But Maps doesn't work on my Android device so I will pin Bing Maps there instead. Thanks for the tip instead of fixing the GPS issue with Maps.Dec 14, 2012
- GPS issue? Probably you have to fix your phone first.Dec 14, 2012