Start a hangout
9,014,251 followers|1,133,660,737 views
Know, share, and map your world.
Follow Google Maps on Google+ to get the latest product news, learn tips & tricks, meet members of the team, and connect with fellow users. This page shares info about Google Maps for desktop and mobile, Street View, Custom Maps, and Map Maker.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Google Maps: View maps and get driving, walking, public transit, and biking directions. Also see current traffic conditions, search for local businesses, check the weather, and learn about historical landmarks.
- Google Maps for mobile: Take the best of Maps and more on the go. You can view your current location, get GPS turn-by-turn directions, discover places to go, and check in to share your location with friends.
- Street View: See the world at street-level. Make sure a hotel is in a good location, check what a restaurant looks like, or just virtually explore cities around the globe. With coverage on all seven continents, there's always somewhere new to explore.
- Custom Maps: When it comes to maps, one size doesn't have to fit all. You can make and share personalized maps of your travels, the best spots in your town, where your businesses are located, or just about anything else.
- Map Maker: You know the world around you the best, whether it's a new business down the street, a shortcut across town, or if a missing parking lot on the map. Add your local knowledge to Google Maps with Map Maker.
For product support, please visit the Maps Help Forum or Help Center.
Add a comment...
A few spots to try for Valentine's day: Upland (California cuisine with Italian influences). Booker and Dax is a trendy bar with small bites and the most creative cocktails in the city. Jack's Wife Freda is delicious and cozy. If you have a preference for type of cuisine or atmosphere, I can send more suggestions your way!
Add a comment...