wrong and wrong +Sid Bratkovich
- glasses are not a luxury product (or I missed the train) it is a tech product - means it has a short lifecycle
- the elements of the glasses can be bought for 80$
- google is an universal player seen over the world as an "above nation thing"
Their policy on this particular topic is all way wrong
1. it is sold as a luxury product but it is to me a kickstarter product in v1
2. google is killing its universal image by choosing a local market to start
3. google is doing a pricing market test ? this pricing is not in line with the cheap other product they sell (chromekey, chromebooks etc...)
Just my 2 cts - and btw, I like google and the glasses :) - i just wished they where smarter.