Hi Explorers, we’ve had a blast hanging out with you on G+ throughout the Explorer Program. From now on, if you have any questions about your Glass, you can get in touch with us here: https://support.google.com/glass/answer/3079854
74 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 26 previous comments
- it's been an incredible two and a half years now. I'm continuing the trek forward with Glass everyday, developing apps to make it better for me. Hopefully I can get my hands on the Enterprise Edition at some point, for me being an IT Professional in the Financial industry I just have so much application for it in our workplace. Cheers everyone let's keep Glass going!Jan 26, 2016
- well said sir, not a day goes by where I'm not using at my job, being a mechanic it is important to keep your hands free.Jan 26, 2016
- hopefully for those of us that believed early and still believe in the product we won't get left in the dust too long with the evolution of the Enterprise Edition in the wild.Jan 26, 2016
- It really put a sour taste in my mouth and is the reason i don't own a Pixel (which i should have bought instead of the glass) or a new Nexus. For folks who didn't get in until the later waves of in invites, the device was DOA and should not have been sold. The first update I received, was the one that took away Hangouts..the thing i was using the most. It was downhill from there. I imagine should at least RMA before they are out of replacements, i still have an early gen unit. It was a fun short ride, but they REALLY need to do something for all the explorers who forked over cash for it.
We can debate the nuances until we are blue in the face, but everyone was led to believe it was going somewhere...not the dumpster.
Before folks come out the woodworks complaining that they never said X..I hear you..I had a decent ride of maybe 6-8 months before updates stopped. Ask yourself how you would feel if you were one of those folks who bought maybe a year ago during general public sales. Some of them never saw a single update..smh
Maybe the end is just the beginning, fingers crossed, but not holding my breath. I could have also bought an IO ticket and got trucks of free stuff that year...drat!Jan 26, 2016
- you said you still devlop apps for your self. I stopped a while back With the software side of Glass and ended with Nextgenlens. What are you using to develop, the mirror API doesn't work anymore correct? Is GDK is available for development on Andriod studio.Jan 26, 2016
- Most of us saw it coming... No regrets... Its been real...Peaceful Journey...Feb 12, 2016
Add a comment...