Wow! We’re thrilled with the feedback we’ve received since last week, so thank you. Tons of great questions and topics for us to talk about as the project continues. We’ll start with this one about people who wear prescription eyeglasses., an industrial designer on the Project Glass team, shared some ideas.
I really enjoyed reading all of the comments and questions about the design photos we released. Here’s a question I saw a few times: "I use prescription glasses. Will this work for me?" We ideally want Project Glass to work for everyone, and we're experimenting with designs that are meant to be extendable to different types of frames. Many of our team members wear glasses, too, so it’s definitely something we’re thinking about. Here’s an early mock-up to show how the device might work with prescription glasses. Please keep the feedback coming.
1991 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 442 previous comments
- <-- Wants in on Beta testing! Love to use them at my shop showing customers what is wrong with their car before the work is preformed, and after work is done. With Visuals it is so much easier to explain to them what is going on, also help them to know their not being ripped off. So many applications for their use! Love it. Strang Tire Co. Oelwein Iowa 50662 Look forward to hearing from you.Feb 20, 2013
- Feb 20, 2013
- Hey would it be really expensive?!Feb 20, 2013
- $1,500.00 USDFeb 20, 2013
- Just a little duct tape and you're set to go.Apr 28, 2013
- what a disgusting lot. ypor star fleet credentials are effectively terminated. as of now. get them out and lock them upApr 19, 2015
Add a comment...