Attention Chrome Extension developers - significant changes to how Extensions are installed are coming to Windows in Chrome 33. The engineering team has posted a FAQ explaining what is happening.
49 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 11 previous comments
- Feb 21, 2014
- I wonder what you comment was, did you break any Term of use rules?Feb 21, 2014
- Bismillahi rahmami rahimiFeb 25, 2014
- I wasn't notified about any rules being broken. So no. Logic and common sense would suggestion to notify the commenter about such things so the mistake is not unknowingly repeated.
Then again chrome and google is not something I associate with logic and common sense.
More like narcissistic snot-nosed kids. Those that grow up and become a pain for society.
That is my experience with google and its chrome "dev" team.
Real developers do not have egos that needs to be massaged to get things done or stomped on for that matter. Time wasters!
That is what you get when hiring young people and try to be "hip" and "cool". Wannabes!
Sorry, I have a bit of suppressed frustration and anger. All natural considering the situation. What humans do. Want to censor that too, google?
Now imagine what I would say when not holding back.
#googleisevil #censorshipFeb 25, 2014
- Turn off local extensions? Fine. Not letting me choose to re-enable extensions that I use every day, on my own computer? Goodbye Chrome, hello Firefox.Jun 11, 2014
- good, in China millions users never open chrome store successfully. before this is not a problem. now it is, but they can change to local browsers.Jun 11, 2014
Add a comment...