We’re thrilled to officially launch our page on Google+. Look for us at the intersection of all things Auto and Digital. Circle us today and join the conversation as we highlight the latest news, trends, research and product announcements.
31 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 7 previous comments
- Nice :) hope your services will come to cars / android devices soon. Would like to see a DIN sizes device with android and CAN-Bus Connection. Would be great as a multimedia hub in the car. Also good thing for advertisment. You could show ads that are targeted to the current situation (like driving for 3 hours) . Would be nice to have a navigation system that reminds me of taking a break and showing me the best places for a break on my route / route me to that places.Feb 1, 2013
- I have to admit I'm real curious what exactly will Google Automotive be covering. Latest cars and their tech? Social media? Dealerships info? According to the About here:
Follow us if you're interested in the latest automotive and digital news and insights.
Regardless, will be following Google Automotive to see where it goes in the autosphere.Feb 2, 2013
- Maybe a portal to compare specs from different cars?Feb 2, 2013
- Feb 7, 2013
- We plan to cover lots of automotive topics, with a focus on digital marketing for manufacturers, dealers, and aftermarket companies. When Google product teams have relevant news to share, we will pass it on. Thanks for following us!Feb 7, 2013
- Re: "Internet Solutions" Workshop Track. Dang. Looks good. Will you be uploading video of the presentation/transcripts?
Re: focus. Ah! Gotcha. Thanks!Feb 7, 2013