“Special Forces” Innovation: How DARPA and Google Attack Problems
Regina Dugan is visiting +Columbia Business School
, +NYU Stern School of Business
, +Wharton School
, +Harvard Business School
and +Stanford Graduate School of Business
to talk to business school students and enlist them in advancing breakthrough innovations.
The “Special Forces” model of innovation that Regina wrote about in this Harvard Business Review article (link below) has the potential to transform industries and organizations. For DARPA it has yielded more than half a century of disruptive advances -- ARPANet, miniaturized GPS, stealth technologies, UAVs, and material science to name a few. At Google ATAP, the model is proving to yield similar disruptions in the mobile industry.
“Special Forces” Innovation: How DARPA Attacks Problemshttps://hbr.org/2013/10/special-forces-innovation-how-darpa-attacks-problems
We invite you to join us:
- March 2, 4:10pm EST: Columbia Business School, BRITE ‘15 Conference
- March 3, 6:00pm EST: NYU Stern, Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- March 4, 4:30pm EST: UPenn Wharton, Technology Club
- March 5, 10:00am EST: Harvard Business School
- March 9, 12:00pm PST: Stanford Business School, Global Speaker Series