- All servers are online and running normally.
We're seeing much faster downloads for users across the board with room to spare, compared to our old setup!
- Missing files are being restored from a backup.
We had done a preliminary sync before installing the new servers, however it seems that during the migration there were some file system issues, and we're restoring from the old system. Developers, if you have backups, please feel free to rsync them to your folder to speed things along!
- The file indexer is now working normally after some hiccups.
There's a bug regarding deleted files not being dropped, but +Alex Blair
is working on it.
- Sponsor sign-ups are once again working.
There was an issue with the site's code that made a few assumptions and stopped sign-ups from being processed.
- We are processing all of the sponsor-related emails we have received. +Denham Crafton
will be responding to the emails tonight and tomorrow. If you do not hear from him by Thursday afternoon (PST), then please send an email to contact
at snipanet dot com
and include your PayPal confirmation/transaction number so we can get your account straightened out!
- EDIT: GooManager sign-in issues have been resolved.
The issue was caused by GooManager using our old domain, Goo-Inside.me, to access our API. We fixed the DNS records for that domain, and as soon as your DNS resolver updates (within 24 hours) GooManager should work fine once more.