Satisfied customer Brad J. got in touch with us recently to share his story. Here's what he had to say about our customer care:
"I wanted to take just a minute to remind you of something that you are (already) well aware of. Goedekers has AMAZING customer service!!
Naturally, a customer will be initially attracted by a “low price”. However, there is so much more to operating a sustainable business than a “one time” sale to a customer who may never return, due to a bad experience. I can assure you that from this customer’s perspective, Goedekers has a handle on retaining customers for the long run. I am sure that this is a core value of your company, and that you work to see that value reflected in the performance of your employees. My story could take pages to write, so we’ll just make do with Cliff’s Notes:
• I hesitated to make such a substantial purchase “on line”. However, after a reassuring conversation with John C., your Online Sales Manager, I was certain that I was dealing with a quality organization
• In August of 2014, I ordered a new Whirlpool dishwasher and refrigerator for my new kitchen project, from Goedekers
• The items were delivered in good condition by RL Carriers in October of 2014
• After my remodel project was completed (January of 2015), I began to install the dishwasher. I realized that the front door on the dishwasher was not closing properly and that the lower hinge seemed to be manufactured out of spec. I contacted Lisa R., a Customer Service Specialist for Goedekers, and she went to work as my advocate. Naturally, there was some pushback from Whirlpool with respect to the time that had passed between delivery of the appliances, and the identification of the manufacturing defect. A lot of potential solutions were contemplated, but in the end, I was provided a replacement dishwasher from the manufacturer. This outcome was a direct result of Lisa’s customer advocacy and her determination to ensure that the customer was 100% satisfied.
• About the same time as the dishwasher issue surfaced (and at the insistence of Lisa, to inspect the refrigerator that was not yet installed), I discovered that the water system in the refrigerator had a HUGE leak. This leak resulted in water pouring into the refrigerator any time the water in the door was activated. Lisa contacted the manufacturer and arranged for repairs to be completed in less than 5 days.
The bottom line to all of this is that Goedekers took this potentially poor experience and demonstrated “top notch customer service” . You can be certain that as long as you have people like Lisa R. on your team, Goedekers will continue to thrive in this ultra competitive environment of internet commerce."
Thank you very much, Brad! We're so glad we could serve you well and help make your kitchen remodel a total success! :)