1. Forming a team to play in today's rules (3 point line, block/charge rules, no three in the key on defense)
2. Take those players average level of play over their best three-consecutive-year period.
Hakeem, Karl Malone, Duncan, Shaq, and Durant were the tough ones to leave out. But i thought the dual of Kareem and Robinson were best for today's game. (Shaq and Malone might struggle on defense with so much pick and roll with today's rule. Robinson would create a great twin tower dynamic and was great from 15 feet and driving to the basket).
That still allows for another really good team to be formed, some combination of
Shaq / Hakeem
Duncan / Malone / Barkley / Russell
Magic / Pippen
Dwayne Wade / Dr J
But I think whatever 2nd team is formed, they can't beat my starting five because the defense won't be there. I think the second squad might even have to do something unorthodox like go with Pippen at point guard, since Magic would be a complete defensive liability against a Kobe or MJ or Lebron.
PLUS: If you like Kobe's selected all-time starting five,
COMMENT: What would your NBA all-time staring lineup be?
Just a few thoughts:
-I disagree with the media thinking that the Heat have problems with quick guards. They're probably one of the best teams at trapping the pick n' roll, and Norris Cole can guard Parker very well. I expect Parker to average less than 20/game.
- The Spurs are not the type of size that will give Lebron or Wade problems because Duncan isn't as bulky as a Hibbert or Noah.
- Bosh offensively will play well. (Will average around 18/game) These games will have more of a finesse feel to it and that's perfect for Bosh.
- Any Wade issues will be downplayed since Ginobilli will equally have issues. It's too bad those two couldn't be playing close to their prime levels.
Disclosure: I'm a Lakers fan, so naturally dislike the Spurs.
(timestamp 7:00pm PST - I'm recording gm 1 and watching on a lag so no cheating on my part)-
- Bank of New York MellonFP&A Manager, 2006 - present
- Haas School of Business
Let Me Off at the Top!: My Classy Life and Other Musings
Ron Burgundy is known to all as the lead anchorman of San Diego's award-winning Action 4 News Team and anchor of the first 24-hour news chan
Should You +1 or Share a post? Illustrated Tutorial
Should you +1 or share this post?? I found this interesting and clean artwork to share with you guys. This tutorial was written by +Ryan Est
Tacocopter would deliver tacos via unmanned drone | ksl.com
The ability to have tacos delivered at their feet is an idea many people wouldn't hesitate to get behind — especially when the tacos are
4 Reasons to Make a Chiropractor Your Primary Care Doctor
Many people will read that headline, scratch their heads and say
Kass: 4 Reasons I'm Still Wary of Stocks - TheStreet
These four factors are keeping investor Doug Kass from being more heavily committed to equities:.
YouTube - A Very Harold & Kumar Christmas Trailer 2011 HD
Create AccountSign In. Home. BrowseMoviesUpload. Hey there, this is not a commercial interruption. You're using an outdated browser, whi