Gmail's new compose now lets you print your drafts and use the Canned Responses lab. Both features are under the options menu at the bottom right of Compose or Reply. To switch to the new compose, click Compose, then click the link at the top to try the new experience.
668 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 157 previous comments
- I really like this with one downside. I have multiple addresses route to the same gmail address. Thus, when I want to reply, while 99.9% of the time I'll want to reply from the same address, .1% of the time I'll want to reply from a different address. I can't find how to do this in the new compose. It's a downer, cause I like the new version more than the old with this one downer.Dec 6, 2012
- How many compose windows I can work on simultaneously?
Also how to toggle between the compose windows? As, if I open multiple compose windows only two windows is shown at the bottom the screen, others are not visible.Dec 13, 2012
- so cuteJan 9, 2013
- hai kya tum mujhase dosti karogeFeb 21, 2013
- It's idiotic that they are taking away the textarea markup that lets people edit the email in an external editor.Mar 29, 2013
- Changing the "From" field requires you to click first in a BLANK area in the upper-right corner of the Compose window. No, this is not a parody by The Onion. This is of course worse than what is criticized as "Mystery Meat Navigation," because in that case you have an indication of where you should click, you just don't know what to expect after you do. In this case you have to know to click on nothing. Google has taken the "clean interface" into the realm of the truly absurd.Jun 21, 2013