Curious about your email habits? Check out this post by. You can install Gmail Meter to learn about your email volume, traffic patterns, word counts and more.
251 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 54 previous comments
- Adjusting point size does not make it "similar". Being able to adjust opacity would, however. The designs look like they are for and by 12 year old girls.Apr 24, 2012
- well... my 12 year old niece make better, and more readable designs than gmail now have...Apr 24, 2012
- I don't see your point. In my case it is now better readable and I got several displays with different sizes. I love the bigger buttons and also, that I can read more chars in the preview. Despite, contacts, tasks and mail are finally seperated in easy accessable subpages. I switched back to the old design several days ago, just for comparing reasons and I thought I need glasses, even if I'm not used to wear some.Apr 24, 2012
- Why don't You tell this "I don't see your point" to my ~90 year old grandparents who used gmail and now they ask me about everything and option to turn off this new look.
I have both 9-10" netbook and 21" monitor. On both of them, gmail is unreadable for me (and my grandparents)Apr 24, 2012
- thank you:}May 5, 2012
- Hi guys, does any one know how the app would consider the emails that I forward, will they be under conversations or sent emails?Sep 17, 2013