Another sign that there might have been some type of update in early March. I've seen both up & down starting ~3/3 #seo
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Yes. I saw that with a client of mine today too. Dig into branded/non-branded search analytics queries. Branded was down, non-branded was up. Overall they were up, which is nice, but still.Mar 21, 2016
- Hey, thx for sharing Pierre. I had a large-scale client of mine see a distinct increase on 3/5. It's a site that's been impacted by both Panda and quality updates.
The sites I picked up today (one dropped, one increased) seem to have dropped or gained across non-branded queries. Still digging in. Something happened in early March...Mar 21, 2016
- Yes definitely something happened, and clearly it's gone unnoticed for long enough.
I'd be curious to see what you're seeing about clicks and average position in Search Console.Mar 21, 2016
- Mar 21, 2016
- Sure,. What I meant is it didn't cause a large industry discussion.Mar 22, 2016
- i saw some deep to one of my client website but only in ranking and not traffic what you say on this.... :)
Please check image here -
https://plus.google.com/u/0/+bharatlohakare/posts/Mar 23, 2016
- That change could very well be related to some data we just released at http://bit.ly/22vNuLi Massive reduction in the number of SERPs showing 100+ results and a surprising number of SERPs with reduced results as few as 20 or 30.. : I just sent a link to you, but here's what we know so far about Google's Big Squeeze:Mar 23, 2016
Add a comment...