Well, if you're a #samsung
person of any kind, you'll appreciate how my
1. Upgraded (OTA) my two N9005's to Kitkat (International Note 3s)
2. Upgraded (OTA) my T-Mobile Note 3 to Kitkat.
3. Root my N9005s, right away (gotta have my SD card)
4. Root my T-Mobile Note 3 right away (same deal)
5. Decide, while I'm in there, to root my Note 2 (the one I carry as my primary.)
6. Connect Note 2, open Odin. (see where this is going?)
7. Fail to notice that Note 3 rootkit is still selected in Odin.
8. Click Start.
9. Watch process freeze halfway through.
10. Pull battery, restart process with correct root kit.
11. Amazingly, Note 2 boots.
12. Not amazingly, Note 2 now has no modem or baseband... so no cellular connection at all.
13. Heavy sigh, there goes my day.
14. Spend hours redownloading stock 4.3 for my Note 2.
15. Flash it.
16. Offer many prayers while flashing.
17 After 2 hours, prayers answered. Note 2 back on the air, nothing lost (except time, whew!)
18. Reroot with the correct kit.
19. SAMSUNG FTW!!!!!
Still, panic was the order of the day...