was founded in November 2011 by Laura and Lance Williams. Laura Williams, M.S.Ed., has a master's degree in exercise and sport science and eight years experience in fitness and recreation management. Lance Williams is a former All-American baseball player with an undergrad degree in exercise and sport science, eight years experience as a CSCS personal trainer and is a self-taught web designer/developer. Together their mission is to encourage the active, healthy, sporty (and balanced!) life in women across America.
What you can find on GirlsGoneSporty:
- Accurate and informative (science-based) articles on nutrition and exercise
- Videos explaining proper form for a variety of exercises
- Healthy recipes
- Sporty fashion and beauty ideas
- Gift guides for sporty men, women and teens
- A blog detailing Laura's own sporty adventures
- Product reviews of everything from gym bags and shoes to books and more!
To learn more about GirlsGoneSporty, please visit the website's About Page. You can also learn more about Partnership and Advertising opportunities by contacting Laura directly at email@example.com.