Screenshots from Blizzon 2014
- University of the Philippines, Los BañosBS Computer Science, 2005 - 2008
- Plants vs. Zombies 2
Gino is currently the Online Editor for Slator.com
Gino has expansive experience as a content strategist who helped small businesses and startups develop their online content marketing strategies, providing expert advice and implementing plans across search optimization, social media, and content channels such as email newsletters and blogs. He assisted in building outsourced teams for clients, handling everything from recruitment to training to performance assessment and management. He has helped businesses and founders from North America, Europe, Israel, Dubai, and the Philippines as an independent project consultant.
Gino is also currently a freelance writer and editor with experience working for brands like VentureBeat writing about topics in the areas of technology, startups, digital marketing, gaming, and geek culture.
- Slator.comOnline Editor, 2015 - present
- VentureBeatFreelance Journalist, 2014 - present
- Constant ContentWriter, present
- ZerysCopywriter, present
- The Content AuthorityGhostwriter, present
- Xero TechBlogger - Editor, 2015
- TechView AsiaSenior Editor, 2013 - 2015Manages and edits articles on TechView Asia, developing its potential as an online magazine.
- LeviathynEditor, 2012 - 2013
- Nova FoundersLead Editor, 2013 - 2014Lead Editor and de facto content strategist for tech startups supported by Nova Founders, both existing and new, across Asia.
- HyperinkJournalist / Book Editor, 2012 - 2012
- Rant GamingAuthor, 2012 - 2012
- WebpageFXCopywriter, 2012
- FusionHQPress Release Expert, 2011
Demystifying Mobile App Lead Generation | Apptentive
Tips and tricks for tracking leads and calls through your app.
Why after Smartphones and Smart Watches, Smart Homes WON'T be Next
When your phone is part camera and your watch is part phone, it’s clear that we’re increasingly blurring the distinctions between the “smart
How could Startups Connect with the Asian “Selfie” Generation? | Gino Di...
The tech startup scene in Asia is young, dynamic, and excitable – just like its typical main target demographic. They’re called the “selfie
The Western Exodus to the (Sometimes) Problematic Asian Startup Scene | ...
Okay, so maybe “exodus” is a bit of hyperbole.You can’t deny, however, that the tech startup scene in Asia isn’t just sprouting local conten
Tricky, Tricky Localization: Asian Tech Startups on Uneven Ground | Link...
Companies looking to establish their tech startups in Asia have a few, seemingly boring, mandatory obstacles to hurdle before focusing on th
Pitfalls of Digital Storytelling: the Clickbait Conundrum and Paper Trai...
When journalists, PR agencies, brands, and blogs find themselves telling the same stories online, it becomes a race to reach audiences faste
What’s the Key to Investor Funding for Startups? | LinkedIn
A startup may begin from an idea, but the idea really isn’t the X Factor investors will be looking at – though you can be sure they’ll be ke
Man of Steel Review: It’s a Bird! It’s a Plane! It’s Another Franchise!
Man of Steel is the journey of a Kansas farm boy from outcast to hero, but you won’t notice his inner struggles over the flashy fistfights.
Hunter X Hunter The Phantom Rouge Review: A Great Vision Slighted
Togashi Yashihiro's vision for Hunter X Hunter The Phantom Rouge was great, but the film's execution was disappointing.