Exceptional first episode of A Show by Ze. So much to love about this.
107 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 16 previous comments
- who r you and wat o you want??Apr 9, 2012
- Actually uplifting! Thanks Gina for sharing.Apr 10, 2012
- T W+2If you have not experienced Ze Frank before, you should check your interwebs and make sure you are getting the whole thing (call your interweb provider and ask them to clean out your line, could be jammed up....). You are in for a treat if you go back to his old archive and watch those episodes.
If you get it, you'll love it. If it's not for you then move on, nothing to see here (I feel sad for you but hey, not everyone has the same tastes).
Thanks for posting Gina!Apr 10, 2012
- Looks like ze has had some life experiences that have increased his wisdom a bit. Always loved his earlier show. Looking forward to where this new direction takes him.Apr 10, 2012
- This is perfect. This video spoke volumes to me.Apr 10, 2012
- I didn't know Greg Kinnear was so pithy, young AND blonde. Seriously, good stuff, I've missed Ze.Apr 11, 2012