Dug this episode of The Broad Experience (great name), a podcast on women in the workplace.tackles race and diversity training in a brief, well-edited 12 minutes.
32 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Companies should integrate this "sensitivity training" into broader annual meetings, call it "communication." In order to break down a fake persona, you need to connect on a personal level, which conflicts with business rules and may even be illegal.Aug 16, 2012
- I have been trying to get my sisters and college aged daughter to listen to this podcast. Perhaps because they are so young, and have not experienced the gender gap, they are just not interested. However, as a father of daughters, I feel I must educate myself to support my girls in their comming challenges.Aug 16, 2012
- hi gina i from venezuelan have ware youAug 18, 2012
- Hola carolina.Aug 20, 2012
- Gina, thanks for sharing this episode of the show, I really appreciate it. Jacob, you voice a difficulty I feel is inherent in content about women: people think it's worthy and boring, but it's not (at least mine isn't!) Thank you for listening.Aug 20, 2012
Add a comment...