* A personalized activity feed. We start from your Twitter friends and you can build from there. Follow (& unfollow) projects & makers to get updates on who's working on what.
* Whose work makes you go 😍? Look 'em up on Makerbase, tap on "Inspirations" & tell 'em. I want to see more Android apps in the mix!
* Get an email when anyone updates your info. Sign in & set your email address to do so. (Yes, we hate spam too.)
* Unlike Wikipedia, Makerbase actively encourages people to write their own info. Tell everyone what you made in your own words. Or, give your coworker the credit they deserve.
* Finally: it's much clearer if a maker added themselves to Makerbase or someone else did. Tap "Flag" to feature or report a maker.
We think Makerbase can be more than a reference site. Our main goal is to inspire people to start new projects, to help them find other collaborators. What would help motivate you to start something new?