This space is where I muse all things related to Learning ICT and Social Media Tools in Educational Contexts.
I'm passionate on creating meaningful learning experiences for learners that I share on my personal blog.
G-Souto's Blog includes information on new learning trends, technologies and tools.
The blog hosts a number of major resources, including:
- Suggestions of teaching and learning in Secondary Education; Vocational Education
- Links to articles produced by me
- Online resources associated to my research area and writing interests
I blog on my personal blog as well as on two blogs for students: French Language; Portuguese Language.
- University of PortoMaster Literature and Linguistics
- University of PortoMaster Sciences Education
- Catholic University of PortugalDegree e-Learning, Open Educational Resources, 2000 - 2002
- University of ÉvoraDegree Assessment Educational Digital Resources, 2007 - 2008
- Porto Music ConservatoryMasterPiano with hounors
- CNDP.FR ParisProducer, 1988 - 1989Educational Television
- BELC ParisProducer, 1988 - 1989Videos in School
- Institute of Education & Technology, Ministry of EducationDistance Learning, 1978 - 1989Producer, Training
- Vocational Higher School of Music of PortoProfessor, 1999 - 2006Professor Literature & Culture
Safer Internet Day 2016 : Vamos lá navegar melhor !
http://www.safernet.org. No próximo dia 9 de Fevereiro celebra-se o Dia da Internet Mais 2016. Ao longo dos anos, o Dia da Internet Segura t
#SID2016 at school : Let's play our part for a better internet
https://ec.europa.eu/digital-agenda/ Safer Internet Day #SID is organised by Insafe in February of each year to promote safer and more respo
Schools : Are you ready for Harry Potter Book Night ?
http://www.harrypotter.bloomsbury.com/ Get ready for Harry Potter Book Night: A Night of Spells on February 4th 2016! Oh ! Well, this is big
Vamos falar de rádio e televisão ? Hidetsugu Yagi & John Baird
Google Doodle 130º aniversário de Hidetsugu Yagi http://www.google.com/doodles/ E de novo Google surpreende-nos com mais um Doodle interacti
Vendredi ou la Vie Sauvage : hommage à Michel Tournier
Vendredi ou la Vie Sauvage Michel Tournier Gallimard Jeunesse,1997 http://classe.bilingue.free.fr/ “Si on définit l'intelligence comme la fa
Education : Talking about Dada movement with Sophie Taeuber-Arp
Sophie Tauber-Arp Google Doodle 127th anniversary Doodler: Mark Holmes http://www.google.com/doodles/ Once again Google the search engine an
Reading at school : Charles Perrault, the inventor of fairy tales !
Charles Perrault's 388th birthday La Belle au Bois Dormant/Sleeping Beauty Doodler: Sophie Diao http://www.google.com/doodles/charles-perrau
Apps for Education : Art Legacy, bringing Art to Life
screenshot: Art Legacy https://itunes.apple.com/ Speaking on Arts in Education, here a new tool ! An app for students of Arts. Art Legacy: B
Sciences curricula : Catch Some Falling Stars, the Quadrantids
Meteor Quadrantids, 2014 credits: Tommy Eliassen http://en.es-static.us/ I start the New Year with the Quandrantid Meteor Shower. The first