- IndependentTraining, 2009 - presentTraining lifelong learners
- Ministry of Education, IndependentEducation & Innovation, 2005 - presentAcademic articles
- Ministry of EducationExpert ICT & Curricula, 1999 - 2010Advisor ICT & Curricula, Training Coordinator
- Ministry of EducationICT in Education, 1988 - 2010Department of Humanities & ICT
- Ministry of Education and Science of Portugal and Ministry of Education of FranceSpecialist Distance Learning, 1988 - 2009Producer
- Ministry of Education and Science of PortugalTraining, 1999 - 2009Tutor and e-Tutor lifelong learners (school teachers)
- Institut Français de PortoBureau d'Action Linguistique, 1989 - 1992Pedagogical Advisor in the field of Languages innovation at Institut Français de Porto, Ministry of Education of France; French Teachers Adivisor
- Higher School of Education of PortoTraining, 2001 - 2006Tutor and e-Tutor (trainee teachers)
- Vocational Higher School of MusicLiterature & Culture, 2000 - 2006Professor Literature and Linguistics
This space is where I muse all things related to Learning ICT and Social Media Tools in Educational Contexts.
I'm passionate on creating meaningful learning experiences for learners that I share on my personal blog.
G-Souto's Blog includes information on new learning trends, technologies and tools.
The blog hosts a number of major resources, including:
- Suggestions of teaching and learning in Secondary Education; Vocational Education
- Links to articles produced by me
- Online resources associated to my research area and writing interests
I blog on my personal blog as well as on two blogs for students: French Language; Portuguese Language.
- University of PortoMaster Literature and Linguistics
- University of PortoMaster Sciences Education
- Catholic University of PortugalDegree e-Learning, Open Educational Resources, 2000 - 2002
- University of ÉvoraDegree Assessment Educational Digital Resources, 2007 - 2008
- Porto Music ConservatoryMasterPiano with hounors
- CNDP.FR ParisProducer, 1988 - 1989Educational Television
- BELC ParisProducer, 1988 - 1989Videos in School
- Institute of Education & Technology, Ministry of EducationDistance Learning, 1978 - 1989Producer, Training
- Vocational Higher School of Music of PortoProfessor, 1999 - 2006Professor Literature & Culture
KTH | Hawking offers new solution to black hole mystery
Nobel physics laureate Gerard 't Hooft, of Utrecht University, the Netherlands, confers with Stephen Hawking after the Cambridge professor p
Education & science : Catching the Falling Stars, the Perseids
credit: Jimmy Westlake http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/ Well, just few days to my summer break. But I couldn't miss the falling stars. So here I am
Education : World Day Against Trafficking in Persons
https://www.unodc.org/endht/ "Every country must join together to overcome this transnational threat by supporting and protecting victims wh
Privacy and the use of learning analytics | Tony Bates
July 25, 2015 by Tony Bates Leave a Comment · Listen with webReader. Image: from Michael Radford's movie, 1984 - Big Brother is watching you
Privados simularam convenções com SNS para atender utentes
DGES publicou despacho que fixa os prazos para o concurso nacional de acesso, mantendo as regras dos anos anteriores.
Some (further) thoughts about ‘agile’ learning design | Tony Bates
In my online, open textbook, Teaching in a Digital Age, I felt I needed a separate section on agile learning design, to capture some of the
Education : Don't miss Venus & Jupiter tonight !
credits: EarthSky http://en.es-static.us/ Today, tuesday 30 June 2015, Venus will come neck-and-neck with Jupiter. Anyone who pays even curs
Photo Competition 2016 for Young - Hotter, Drier, Wetter. Face the Future.
WMO Photo Competition 2016 http://www.wmo.int/ WMO is holding a photo competition on the 2016 World Meteorological Day theme: “Hotter, drier
Obtaining independent reviews for an open textbook: what criteria to use...
What is the issue? One of the questions I had to ask myself as a self-publishing author of Teaching in a Digital Age was whether I needed my
Children rights and social justice? Let's end Child Labour and Slavery
http://www.ilo.org/ NO to child labour – YES to quality education! "120 million children between the ages of 5 and 14 are involved in child