- IndependentTraining, 2009 - presentTraining lifelong learners
- Ministry of Education, IndependentEducation & Innovation, 2005 - presentAcademic articles
- Ministry of EducationExpert ICT & Curricula, 1999 - 2010Advisor ICT & Curricula, Training Coordinator
- Ministry of EducationICT in Education, 1988 - 2010Department of Humanities & ICT
- Ministry of Education and Science of Portugal and Ministry of Education of FranceSpecialist Distance Learning, 1988 - 2009Producer
- Ministry of Education and Science of PortugalTraining, 1999 - 2009Tutor and e-Tutor lifelong learners (school teachers)
- Institut Français de PortoBureau d'Action Linguistique, 1989 - 1992Pedagogical Advisor in the field of Languages innovation at Institut Français de Porto, Ministry of Education of France; French Teachers Adivisor
- Higher School of Education of PortoTraining, 2001 - 2006Tutor and e-Tutor (trainee teachers)
- Vocational Higher School of MusicLiterature & Culture, 2000 - 2006Professor Literature and Linguistics
Welcome to my Google + page.
I am Gina Souto, Independent Advisor on Learning & Digital Culture, writer and international speaker.
This space is where I muse all things related to Learning ICT and Social Media Tools in Educational Contexts.
I'm passionate on creating meaningful learning experiences for learners that I share on my personal blog.
G-Souto's Blog includes information on new learning trends, technologies and tools.
The blog hosts a number of major resources, including:
- Suggestions of teaching and learning in Secondary Education; Vocational Education
- Links to articles produced by me
- Online resources associated to my research area and writing interests
I blog on my personal blog as well as on two blogs for students: French Language; Portuguese Language.
My interests include assessment of digital educational resources, games in school, digital literacy, participatory learning and culture, linguistics studies, digital composition, personal learning environments (PLEs), e-learning, blended learning, critical pedagogy.
- University of PortoMaster Literature and Linguistics
- University of PortoMaster Sciences Education
- Catholic University of PortugalDegree e-Learning, Open Educational Resources, 2000 - 2002
- University of ÉvoraDegree Assessment Educational Digital Resources, 2007 - 2008
- Porto Music ConservatoryMasterPiano with hounors
- CNDP.FR ParisProducer, 1988 - 1989Educational Television
- BELC ParisProducer, 1988 - 1989Videos in School
- Institute of Education & Technology, Ministry of EducationDistance Learning, 1978 - 1989Producer, Training
- Vocational Higher School of Music of PortoProfessor, 1999 - 2006Professor Literature & Culture
Schools : Swedish language, Svenska Akademiens Dictionary 2015
https://lh5.ggpht.com/ The official dictionary of the Swedish language Svenska Akademiens ordlista över svenska spräket will introduce a gen
Éducation : Semaine de la langue française et de la Francophonie
http://cache.media.education.gouv.fr/ Eh! Bien, me revoilà encore en français ! Mes lecteurs savent que j'écris quelquefois en Français, Por
Un robot pour se former au numérique : les étudiants de l’Epsi apprennen...
Un robot pour se former au numérique : les étudiants de l’Epsi apprennent avec Nao
Schools : Gerardus Mercator the cartographer of world atlas
Gerardo Mercatore Google Doodle http://www.google.com/doodles/ 2015 marks the 503th birthday of Gerardus Mercator, the Flemish inventor of t
Apps in Education :Depths, a game to explore the oceans
Depths | Immersive World http://immersivedouro.com/games/depths/ Na pesquisa de novas ideias e/ou recursos educativos digitais para partilha
Challenging the supremacy of face-to-face teaching
This is the second of five posts on choosing appropriate modes of delivery, part of Chapter 10 of my online open textbook, Teaching in a Dig
Escolas : Leituras em Língua Portuguesa : Manuel A. Pina
Manuel António Pina (1943-2012) http://sicnoticias.sapo.pt/ "Os livros são para quem gosta deles..." António Pina É verdade! Assumo que escr
39 questions to ask when choosing media for teaching and learning
Yeah, 39 questions is a lot, but then there is a lot of things to take into consideration. I pulled together the key questions for considera
Deciding on appropriate media for teaching and learning
This is the final section of Chapter 9, Choosing and using media in education, for my online open textbook, Teaching in a Digital Age. It de
Education: Asteroid to Fly By Earth Safely on 26 January
Image credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/ Tomorrow, January 26. 2015, an asteroid, designated 2004 BL86, will safely pass abou
Seeking the unique pedagogical characteristics of text and print
This is the first of several posts on the unique characteristics of different media, for my open textbook, Teaching in a Digital Age. I'm st