Let us know your thoughts!
The Academic Writing Club is our unique online membership site for grad students, post docs and professors. It has helped over 1,000 academics reach their writing goals (on those hard-to-finish long-term writing projects). The Club provides structure, guidance, accountability, coaching feedback and interactivity with peers that academics need in order to write productively.
We also provide workshops, special programs, and presentations, sponsored by universities for their grad students, post docs and professors.
And of course, we provide private and group coaching and consultations.
- McGill UniversityClinical Psychology and Neuropsychology, 1973 - 1978
- University of PennsylvaniaPsychology, 1969 - 1973
- Montclair High SchoolFrench, Russian and Spanish, 1965 - 1969
- University of California, Los AngelesClinical Psychology Post Doc, 1978 - 1979
- Private PracticeClinical Psychologist, 1980 - present
- Academic Ladder® Inc.President, 2004 - present
- Finish Agent® Inc.President, 2011 - presentGina Hiatt, Ph.D., President of Finish Agent® Inc, helps people create online groups (usually coaching groups), based on on helping those clients get things done and develop daily habits by group accountability. Finish Agent licenses client accountability-based software, along with business training and coaching techniques that Gina developed. Finish Agent was created for coaches so that they could help their clients get into action and stop procrastinating. It provides daily accountability within a supportive small group environment. Group members take daily small steps so that they will finish their "Great Work" or long-term project (e.g. write a book, start a business, become active in marketing); or maintain regular actions or habits (e.g. stick to a fitness routine or maintain good eating habits). Based on the software system that Gina created for her first business (Academic Ladder® Inc, Finish Agent is the only system of its kind that is licensable, and which combines accountability software with proven coaching and training techniques that dramatically increase client retention, client success, and increased revenue. With the academic version of Finish Agent (the Academic Writing Club, see below), Gina has built her membership to over 450 people, who pay $87 to $97 every 28 days. The system supports client retention -- some have been in the Writing Club almost 7 years.Gina's goal is to help change agents achieve what she has achieved, and more!
“Change One Thing” Guest Blog Post by Kim Clausen | Finish Agent
Note from Gina: I love Kim Clausen's description of why "one tiny step at a time" can make all the difference in the world. We teach people
Weekly Accountability is a Weak Technique | Finish Agent
One of the main techniques that coaches in coaching groups, namely WEEKLY ACCOUNTABILITY, doesn’t work that well. If you’re new to my “campu
You Can Lead a Horse to Water -- Do Your Clients Do the Work? | Finish A...
It’s often said that 80% of people who pay for your expertise fall off the wagon at some point along the way, and never see the results they
Justin's Brother's Sharing and Memorial on May 3rd. - Google Groups
Hong-Mei Li, 4/28/14 6:43 AM. Dear Consciousness Club Friends,. Please share with Justin's brother, Jonathan, with any videos or simple memo