High-Profile & Fun Marketing Firm Seeks Marketing & Admin Assistant/ Front-Desk Receptionist
Are you a confident, reliable, and resourceful customer service pro? Do you have tons of energy, brag-worthy work ethic, loads of common sense, and great communication skills?
We are a high profile, fun, VERY fast-paced marketing firm looking for an A-Player who is highly efficient and organized, with a results-oriented outlook, a sense of humor, and thick skin.
We want a full-time, long-term, marketing & administrative assistant / front-desk ROCKSTAR who can provide support to our marketing team and clients, handle reception, and quickly (and accurately) complete shipping duties/product fulfillment. You will be an integral part of our sales and marketing operations.
Qualified applicant must be an experienced office professional who enjoys learning and being stretched to grow. This is NOT an entry-level position. Office experience is required.
Are we a good fit so far?… If YES, keep reading….
Here’s something you should know, anyone we add to our team should have:
1) Team and/or Leadership Experience – People who have been part of a team (whether it’s playing sports or in an office environment), who have had significant leadership experience, understand how to play their role and know how to pitch in wherever and whenever needed.
2) High-end Customer Service or Hospitality Experience – People who have worked for high-end, busy organizations or customer service oriented teams because they generally require workers to maintain high levels of service and personal organization, over long hours, while under extreme pressure.
The following items are a list of must-haves you should possess to apply for this position:
Client Support Talents (Face-to-Face and Over the Phone)
• Ability to effectively educate clients of our products, services, and procedures (training on our products/services is provided)
• Skills maintaining high customer service standards and rapport building to attract and retain clients
• Organized, Fast Coordination of Product Shipping/Fulfillment
Fun and Fast-Paced Office Operations
• Enthusiastically handle incoming calls from clients, business associates, and team members with a smile
• Skills to organize and manage company correspondence
• Proactively improve organization and aesthetics of common areas in the office
• Ability to excel in a fast paced, chaotic environment
Other Required/Must-Have Rockstar Qualifications
• Outstanding client support, communication and people skills
• Organization, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Prior experience with Apple computers and applications
• Minimum 2 years experience with all Microsoft Office applications; including Excel, Word, and Powerpoint.
• Desire to learn about marketing (prior marketing experience is a plus)
PLEASE ~ No whiners or complainers either. *What’s In It For YOU?!?!*
Working with us will be the most useful entrepreneurial education you can get. You’d literally be getting paid to learn and contribute value in the form of your ideas, positive energy, and organizational efforts.
For example, although you might have a task to process and ship direct mail marketing pieces… You’ll actually be learning firsthand how to create and orchestrate a successful direct mail campaign. Where would you ever learn that in school? ☺
Plus, you may have the opportunity to be in the room during our high-level Genius Network® meetings! A Big Huge Perk is that you'll be exposed to people that you’ve only read about in business magazines... to hear how they think and operate.
Still interested? Here’s your next step:
BEFORE taking action, re-read this ad twice and make sure it fits your philosophy. If you see yourself as a candidate, please visit www.GeniusNetwork.com/BestJob
and submit your inquiry for this position. We look forward to hearing from you!
Company Description - Piranha Marketing, Inc. was founded in 1994. We are a leader in coaching high-level entrepreneurs and business owners, and have a fantastic reputation for leading the way by not only providing innovative, responsive, and results-oriented products and services to our clients, but for also providing world class education for the people who work for the company.
Piranha Marketing’s founder is Joe Polish. He is also the founder of Genius Network® (the highest level mastermind group in the world for successful entrepreneurs) and co-host of two highly popular podcasts: www.ILoveMarketing.com
Compensation: $14-18/hr with benefits depending on experience and qualifications.
P.S. If you have any experience with InfusionSoft, USPS/UPS/FEDEX shipping software, A Weber, Get Response, SalesForce, or InstantCustomer software please note that in your submission to www.GeniusNetwork.com/BestJob
Again, if you see yourself as a candidate, please visit www.GeniusNetwork.com/BestJob
and submit your inquiry for this position.