- Global InnovationCo-Founder, 2014 - presentGroup committed to the success of start-ups, their investors (e.g., Venture Capital firms) and Corporations involved in Open Innovation. Our service offer is three-fold and complementary. ► Dealflow search: Supplies U.S investors (Venture Capital Firms or Corporate Venture firms) with a complete database to search start ups through more than 30 different criteria. ► Open Innovation: Supplies U.S. Corporations with the advanced technologies they demand by tapping our extensive network of international start ups aiming to license or sell their technologies. ► Soft Landing: Provides a launching pad to the U.S. for international start ups that aim to enter the market and/or raise venture funding. Start ups are able to grow at levels unattainable in their home markets while their investors benefit from a dramatic increase in ROI.
- VodeclicBusiness Development, 2014 - presentVodeclic is a cloud-based training company for desktop software, web apps and cloud services. With over 18,000 how-to videos in six languages (English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese and Mandarin Chinese) – and 1000+ new additions each month – Vodeclic.com is an all-in-one solution designed to help users enhance their digital, internet and collaborative skills. The solution features exclusive courses and learning tools for all users, as well as business analytics and APIs for enterprise customers, from SMB to Fortune 500. Vodeclic is trusted by 1,1 million users, 4,500+ customers all over the world.
- Spark LabsBusiness Development, 2014 - 2014Start-up accelerator dedicated to European tech start-ups aggressively expanding in the US. We are headquartered in our 5000 sqft space located in the hearth of NYC's Silicon Alley. Our primary focus is on developing SaaS, Digital Media, Digital Commerce, AdTech, Connected Devices & MobileTech.
- RevevolBusiness Development & Partner Management, 2008 - 2013Revevol advises and assists clients in their adoption of Cloud technology. Founded in 2007, focused on “Pure Cloud Strategy”, Revevol has assembled a superlative offering of SaaS (Software as a Service) solutions: CRM, ERP, and BPM through partnerships with leading technology providers e.g. Google. A pioneer in the market, Revevol has unparalleled technical, advisory, and change management experience.
- HETICMaster of Engineering in Computer Sciences and Internet Management, 2006 - 2009First internet business school in France : http://etudiant.lefigaro.fr/les-news/palmares/detail/article/le-premier-classement-des-ecoles-du-web-1016/
- Université Louis Pasteur - StrasbourgBachelor of Industrial Engineering, 2003 - 2006
Google Gets New Requests To Be ‘Forgotten’ Following Ruling, Plans Reque...
Google has already started to see a stream of new requests to be digitally "forgotten," following a ruling by the European Court of Justice
Mobile Contacts Are Now The Real Social Network | TechCrunch
Facebook’s surprising acquisition of WhatsApp signals that it has realized that users’ true social network is the contact list on their smar
What Microsoft, Oracle, IBM, And SAP Don't Tell Customers
Gartner explains what these enterprise vendors REALLY want.
Chromebook: 'Father of Google Apps' Raises Second Child | Wired Enterpri...
Rajen Sheth was grinning from ear to ear. And he looked barely old enough to shave. But his answer carried some serious weight. "Gmail," he