That, for all they care, I can go to hell,
But on earth indifference is the least
We have to dread from man or beast.
How should we like it were stars to burn
With a passion for us we could not return?
If equal affection cannot be,
Let the more loving one be me.
Admirer as I think I am
Of stars that do not give a damn,
I cannot, now I see them, say
I missed one terribly all day.
Were all stars to disappear or die,
I should learn to look at an empty sky
And feel its total dark sublime,
Though this might take me a little time.
-- W.H. Auden
- Bar-Ilan UniversityMathematics and Computer Science, 1990 - 1997
- Wix.comSoftware Architect, 2014 - present
- CloudShareSoftware Developer, 2011 - 2014
- ZapaSoftware Developer, 1996 - 1998
- WebCollageSoftware Developer, 1999 - 2010
- VocalTecSoftware Developer, 1999 - 1999
- Magic SoftwareSoftware Developer, 1992 - 1998
Endomondo Sports Tracker PRO - Apps on Android Market
Track your sport in real time and challenge your friends using the built-in GPS. Endomondo makes fitness more fun by acting as your personal
Stop-Motion Music Video Shot Over Two Years with 288,000 Jelly Beans
Want to see what pure dedication looks like? This music video for the song "In Your Arms" by Kina Grannis is a stop-motion animation done wi