It's about Facebook (yes, really, I am discussing that on G+ ;-)) and the new Graph Search. Now Facebook is pretty slow with rolling out this kind of stuff, especially OUTSIDE of the US. So some of you could still be waiting for it to roll out on your profile.
There is a simple way to force this: Go to you settings (General Account Settings) and change your language to English (US) (so NOT UK!). Within a few days (give it a week), you'll have Graph Search as well.
And then to start using it!
The first thing I'm doing now is creating a profile of the State of Search readers (well Facebook fans). I can see what they like, and do queries on that, so what do the men like, what do the fans in the UK like, etcetera.
This is useful in many ways:
- it gives you an insight in your audience
- it might give you ideas to write about
- it may give you valuable data to give to certain advertisers
and much more :)
- 3 Door DigitalDigital Marketing Consultant, 2012 - present
- Matan Media Ltd.Internet Marketing Consultant, 2012 - 2012
- eCommerce InnovatorsProject Manager | SEO | PPC | Social Media Marketing | Link Building | Usability, 2011 - 2012
- Wienstein & Rielly IncAccount Manager, 2011 - 2011
- Sweet 'N' SourCo-Manager, 2008 - 2008
- Sweet 'N' SourCatering Manager, 2008 - 2008
- KM MeatsDirector of Logistics, 2004 - 2008
- Ben David JewelrySales Representative Trainee and Driver, 2005 - 2005
Copperplate Gothic Bold Font, Download Copperplate Gothic Bold .ttf true...
Copperplate Gothic Bold Font, Download Copperplate Gothic Bold .ttf truetype or .zip Free Free Windows Fonts for Donwload
IgniteWoo.com - WooCommerce Plugins and Extensions
Top Quality Plugins & Custom Development for WooCommerce!
Keep track of your favorite TV shows! - TV Episode Calendar
Keep track of your favorite TV shows!
Glassdoor – an inside look at jobs & companies
Search jobs then look inside. Company salaries, reviews, interview questions, and more - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers
Free Webinar: The State of SEO and Internet Marketing in 2012
Watch @HubSpot's webinar with @SEOMoz to learn about the state of SEO and internet marketing in 2012.