- CDS (NCC UK)Diploma in Computer Studies, 1992 - 1993
- HireworxFounder, 2011 - present
- Technology RiversCTO, 2004 - present
- DefywireSr Software Engineer, 2002 - 2004
- SynchronossSr Software Engineer, 2001 - 2002
- NoblestarJava Consultant, 2000 - 2001
- Systems ResearchSoftware Engineer, 1996 - 1999
- Mastech Holdings Inc.Programmer, 1999 - 1999
- PrincetecProgrammer, 1999 - 2000
- Jaffer ConsultingMember Technical Team, 1994 - 1995
Meet Mr. Money Mustache, the man who retired at 30
Blogger says breaking habit of wasteful spending is key to saving and retiring early.
Sheryl Sandberg Leaves Work at 5:30 Every Day — And You Should Too
Somewhere along the lines, ending one’s workday before 8:00 p.m. became a source of shame and sign of laziness — or at least that’s what man
The Manager's Cheat Sheet: 101 Common-Sense Rules for Leaders
Focus FYI gives professionals a look at trending topics in business, marketing, and technology through the use of infographics and engaging
A Recruiters' Perspective: Job Boards and Career Websites
A recruiter helps you figure out where to find available jobs and how to position yourself to get them.
Internet Overuse Could Cause Structural Brain Damage [STUDY]
Unlike drugs and alcohol, excess Internet usage could help your career, make you more informed and keep you up-to-date with the latest.
The Face of Success, Part I: How the Indians Conquered Silicon Valley
The Indians are Silicon Valley's most successful immigrants. What have they done right, and what can women and other races learn from them?
7 Smartphone Apps that Will Help You Lead a Greener Life | ModernLifeBlogs
When you bought a smartphone, you might have unknowingly given up a lot of things that can damage the environment.
5 Mistakes That You Have To Avoid When Hiring People
You may not even know you're making them.
Women in Tech: Put Your Money Where Your Mouth Is. | TechCrunch
Apologies in advance to everyone I’m going to offend with this post, men and women included. If I appear to be moronic, self-centered, or se