- pharmacySOS.caFounder & Principal Consultant, 2013 - present
- retailSOS.caFounder & Principal Consultant, 2010 - present
- Kohl and Frisch Ltd.Business Development Manager, Western Canada, 2003 - 2010
- Westlynn Pharmacy Ltd.owner, 1997 - 2003
- Shoppers Drug MartOwner/Operator, 1997 - 2002
- Shoppers Drug MartBC District Manager, 1993 - 1997
- Shoppers Drug MartBC Operations Coordinator, 1982 - 1993
- Shoppers Drug MartFront Store Manager, 1972 - 1982
Drawing on 40+ years experience in multi-site retail Pharmacy operations, drug store ownership and the Pharmaceutical wholesale supply-chain; Gerry brings the leadership, knowledge and market awareness of the business of retail Pharmacy to help owners achieve their growth objectives.
Fascinated with a lifelong curiosity for why customers buy and a passion for retail Pharmacy; Gerry guides healthcare leaders to create, engage and keep great customers by delivering the promise of an extraordinary customer experience. He has devoted his life to sharing his thinking to manage market analysis and build business plans that increase profitability.
pharmacySOS.ca, is a based management consultancy focused on operations/marketing strategy and business services for independent Pharmacy owners. With a clear understanding of the business of Pharmacy, Gerry uses a solution oriented focus with ideas and alternatives that clients can use to address the changing practice issues they face right now. Gerry understands who they are, what they need, and where to find it.
retailSOS.ca is a management consultancy focused on business development and customer experience. Specializing in working with independent retailers and suppliers on their business model/concept and strategic marketing/operations to create a unique competitive advantage.
- Capilano UniversityEntrepreneurship, 2010 - 2011
- York University - Schulich School of BusinessDivision of Executive Development, 1996 - 1996
- British Columbia Institute of TechnologyBusiness Admin, Marketing/Economics, 1980 - 1982
- Red River CollegeBusiness Admin, Marketing/Economics, 1978 - 1980
VANCOUVER CANUCKS BUILD AWARENESS FOR MENTAL HEALTH AND WELLNESS THROUGH...
Vancouver, B.C. – The Vancouver Canucks will host their second annual Hockey Talks day on January 7, 2014, seeking to encourage a national c
Small Business BC’s free seminars support entrepreneurs
In celebration of Small Business Month, Small Business BC is hosting a series of free seminars to encourage entrepreneurial education. Throu
KevinMD.com | Social media’s leading physician voice
Is it possible to ignore a cancer? Prostate cancer infests almost 250000 men in this country each year and will kill 28000 men in the United
The micro level of health reform cannot be ignored
The candidates are missing how health care policy directly affects the quality of the patient-physician encounter.
What are hormones and what do they do? | Summitview Medical Centre
By Sheila Jiwan, Pharmacist and Certified Metabolic Anti-Aging Medicine Consultant Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy Hormones are natural substa
Hormones and Harmony – The key to balanced health | Summitview Medical C...
Learn more about hormones and how they work
Vancouver’s fall from grace in city livability race | Trevor Lautens | B...
Any respectable mid-sized city with nine months of rain, ringed by tall mountains and interrupted by steep hills has no illusion that bicycl