- 24 Hour Real Estate LLCOwner/Real Estate Managing Broker, 2006 - presentGerman Llanos is the Real Estate Managing Broker of 24 Hour Real Estate LLC. He helps people to invest in Real Estate first time home buyers and experienced investors in Chicago and Miami.
- PNC Financial ServicesBusiness Banking Officer, AVP, 8 - 4Developed new banking relationships with businesses to cross sell Commercial Real Estate Loans, Lines of Credit, SBA Loans, attracted large deposits amounts and cash management services. Focused in the West Town area of Chicago: Wicker Park/Bucktown, Logan Square, Ukranian Village and the West Loop.
- Banco Popular North AmericaWorkout Loan Officer, Credit Analyst and Relationship Manager, 12 - 8As a Workout Officer of Banco Popular NA I was in charge of a 100 client portfolio. Activities included asset management, collections, re-schedule payment negotiation, foreclosures and liquidations. As a Credit Analyst/Underwriter I underwrote several deals from Middle Market to SBA loans. I made the reports that the loan officer's took to Committee for Approvals. Those reports besides the usual financial and collateral analysis also contained Project Management Cash Flow scenarios, deb restructure and Loan Syndication. Exposition was pretty much all the industries. Finally as a Relationship Banker i worked in the Prospect Heights, IL branch cross-selling retail products like checking and savings accounts, HELOCs, Consumer Loans, Personal and Business Cards, Auto Loans, Trust Accounts, CDs, Money Market accounts and Life Insurance.
- Business Partners LLCBusiness Banker, 8 - 8Developed new banking relationships with businesses to cross sell Commercial Real Estate Loans, Lines of Credit, SBA Loans, attracted large deposits amounts and cash management services. Focused in the Lake County area. In charge of the branches of Great Lakes Credit Union located at: North Chicago, Libertyville, Waukegan, Round Lake and Gurnee.
- InterbankAccount Executive, 1 - 9In charge of a Portfolio on Clients in Banca Empresa serving to customers linked to the Port of Callao. In charge to cross sell banking products like business loans and attract bank deposits. Clients were Mining Exporters, Trade Companies, Wholesale Importers, Shipyards, Fishing companies and Warehouses Real Estate Companies.
- NovacaixagaliciaCommercial Officer, 4 - 3Commercial Business Development in the Riviera Maya (Mexico), Panama and Southern Florida (Miami and Fort Lauderdale). Commercial Loan Origination, Wealth Management and Treasury Management for companies and wealthy individuals for a large Spanish Bank.
- Crowe HorwathSenior Risk Consultant, 3 - 5Performed credit risk consulting projects for different financial institutions across the US. This primarily includes providing loan review services of their troubled portfolio. The tasks also include make recommendations to the Bank about specifics actions to the problematic deals in their books. Main industries over seeing are: Commercial and Industrial, Commercial Real Estate and Income Producing Properties. Anti-Money Laundering Certified Specialist ® (ACAMS®)
1925 W Chicago Ave, Suite C-1, Chicago, IL 60622
1925 W Chicago Ave, Suite C-1, Chicago, IL 60622
German Llanos is a Real Estate Consultant and Investor. He helps first-time home buyers and experienced investors in Chicago and Miami. He was born in Lima, Peru in 1975. German obtained a Bachelors Degree in Economics at the Catholic University of Lima and went to San Luis Maristas High School.
After working a few years in a Peruvian Bank as a Business Banker, on September, 28 of 2000 he moved to the United States. As most of the immigrants who came to the U.S., he came looking for the land of opportunity and the chance to make it worldwide. He started to work in American Banking as a Relationship Banker, Credit Analyst, Workout Officer and Commercial Lender. At the same time he finished his Masters in Business Administration (MBA) at Loyola Chicago University in 2004.
On November, 21st of 2006 German opened 24 Hour Real Estate LLC in Chicago, IL. The Illinois team is formed by Ela Biedziuk, Vanesa Lyon and Cameron Law. The team started by the end of the Real Estate bubble and immediately had their “proof of fire” with the toughest economical environment for the Real Estate industries in decades. Nevertheless the team keeps increasing its number of clients and closing deals.
On January 10th of 2007, German married Ela Biedziuk, his sweetheart. Both of them share their passion for Business and Real Estate. Together they own a company called Affordable Rentals LLC, where they buy and sell distressed properties. One of the major goals of the company is to be able to provide affordable housing to minorities and low income families.
On August 21st, of 2008 German opened 24 Hour Real Estate LLC in Miami, FL. The Florida team is formed by: Herly Tejada, Kathleen Vargas, Jorge Betancourt, Jorge Tam and Luis Cardenas. All are Business Analysts and Real Estate Investors. If you would try to find out where “ground zero” in the Real Estate crisis is, that place probably would be Miami. Contrary to that logic the Florida team saw opportunities working with investors who are buying foreclosed properties for cents out of dollars. The team remains strong and growing.
German is 37 and enjoys traveling, writing, running and Crossfit. His favorite food is Peruvian and his favorite singer is Andres Calamaro. Now he is focused on growing the companies and expanding a Houston operation down the road. German lives between Brickell in Miami, FL and the Ukranian Village in Chicago, IL and is always available for his clients in both cities.
- Loyola Chicago University MBAMaster in Business Administration, 2002 - 2004
- Universidad CatolicaEconomics and Finance, 1993 - 1998