This project was inspired by " Where is the R Activity? " and our follow-up post on the number of useR! 2013 attendees . But instead of static maps, now we gathered bunch of R-related data from a variety of different sources to create some interactive carto...
- CARD.comLead R Developer, 2015 - present
- rapporter.netFounder, 2011 - present
- Pázmány Péter Catholic UniversityAssistant lecturer, 2008 - 2013
- Budapest College of Communication and BusinessAdjunct lecturer, 2009 - 2009
- Forsense Market Research and Strategic Consultant InstituteR developer, 2006 - 2010
- Léthatáron AlapítványSocial worker, 2005 - 2008
- Corvinus University of BudapestSociology PhD, 2009 - present
- Pázmány Péter Catholic UniversityPhilosophy, 2001 - 2012
- Pázmány Péter Catholic UniversitySociology, 2001 - 2009
- University College LondonSSEES, 2006 - 2006
Exporting from R to Excel with Conditional Formatting | Eric P. Green
It's often the case that I want to share preliminary results with colleagues and have them provide feedback. This is pretty easy to do as a
Introducing practical and robust anomaly detection in a time series | Tw...
A novel way to detect anomalies in big data.
Pander/Pandoc for Pretty Conversion on the R Studio Server
Eventually we get around to teaching our students to turn in Homework assignments as R Markdown documents, and towards the end of the semest
pander 0.5.0: the next generation of markdown tables in R
A new version of pander was just released on CRAN with 200+ commits of new features, major performance updates and some minor fixes [changel
Hungarian RUG guest speakers: Romain Francois and Matt Dowle
The Budapest Users of R Network, which is the only one active Hungarian R User Group so far, was founded a bit more than a year ago, and I w
Gyógyszertári nyitva tartás és ügyelet településenként - PatikaVilág
Patikavilág. Ügyeletes gyógyszertárak az Ön településén. Gyógyszertárak nyitvatartási rendje.