Aperture, iPhoto, Photos from Apple and even Google's own Picasa use tags or keywords for photos yet none of that info, including face info, is taken over when importing photos.
Also meta data added online is lost when you download the photo. Uploading the same photo with tags to or Apple's Photos site retains the tags.
Massive fail for a company that relies on data mining it's users.
I would ditch Apple's Photos in a flash if Picaso was half decent.
Anyways, anyone who pays money for this bit of software needs to get their head checked out. May I suggest ?
Also, many items have casts of famous actors faces and bodies. Closest many fans will ever get to their idols.
Qatar 2022 World Cup: International footballers call on Qatari government and Fifa to stop 'modern day slavery' - http://ind.pn/1BsDDUn
It's time to end it
While I usually share 3D printing tech I realise that my mums was doing the very same thing, copying patterns from friends and creating her own versions from the material of her choice.
If you can spare a moment vote for these home makers. The mum in Japan made the Octopus dress.
Vote here http://www.projectrunplay.com/2015/05/and-top-ten-for-may-are.html?m=1
A crusty old man walks into a bank and says to the woman at the teller window "I want to open a fucking checking account."
The astonished woman replies, "I beg your pardon, sir. I must have misunderstood you. What did you say?"
"Listen up, dammit. I said I want to open a fucking checking account now!"
"I'm very sorry sir, but that kind of language is not tolerated in this bank."
The teller leaves the window and goes over to the bank manager to inform him of her situation. The manager agrees that the teller does not have to listen to that foul language.
They both return to the window and the manager asks the old geezer, "Sir, what seems to be the problem here?"
"There is no fucking problem," the man says. "I just won 50 million bucks in the fucking lottery and I want to open a fucking checking account in this fucking bank."
"I see," says the manager, "and is this fucking bitch giving you a hard time?"
- Gerard van Schip ConsultancyIT Consultant, 2011 - present
- MR SystemsIT Consultant, 2010 - 2011
- New Edge + The BreweryIT Manager, 2003 - 2011
- Cordiant CommunicationIT Manager, 2001 - 2003Responsible for the Macintosh side of IT which included roughly 300 users spread over several offices.
- MediasurfaceWebsites Manager, 1999 - 2001Responsible for the Intranet, Extranet and Internet websites.
- Silicon HeartTech Support, 1998 - 1999
- TAOSMac Engineer, 1993 - 1994
- MacScan Holland BVScanner operator, 1992 - 1992
- A&D Holland BVGraphic Designer, 1991 - 1992
- Apple Inc.Teamleader, 1995 - 1998
- technology, all of it, if it eats electricity chances are I like to play with it
- Apple, the technology company, I also like IBM, SGI and some others but Apple is my main intrest
- the 3 main abrahamic religions, judaism, christianity and islam. I think as they currently stand they are a dirty stain on humanity and if we are to progress upwards in our evolution as a species it needs to radically change or simply be removed
- The Netherlands, United Kingdom and Japan, the countries I have called my home
- humanism, you know, be good to your fellow human beings, for no other reason than it being the right thing to do, no gods with rewards or punishment required
- fairness to all, we are all human beings and deserve to be treated humane, regardless of gender, race, age, appearance. As such I rejoice in victories of the suppressed, be it females, Gay, Bi, Lesbian, Transgender or people of the various races
- School voor de Grafische vakkenPublishing Industry, 1985 - 1991
- De Regenboog1985
Pixel OFF Save Battery AMOLED - Google Play の Android アプリ
Some AMOLED screen powered devices are able to "turn off" those pixels which are showing black colour. This app will let you to turn off som
Android Platform Distribution Numbers Updated, Lollipop More Than Double...
It's only been a month since Lollipop made its debut on the platform distribution chart, and it's making decent headway. Android 5.0 more th
OnePlus Releases Its First Non-Cyanogen Software: An Alpha Lollipop Buil...
The situation between allegedly independent manufacturer OnePlus and its former software supplier Cyanogen Inc. is... strained. After the so
Android 5.0 Lollipop Factory Images And Binaries Are Live For Nexus 5, 7...
It's the moment you've been waiting for. Google just announced the Nexus devices are getting OTA updates to 5.0, and now the full system ima
Google Is Pushing Android 5.0 Lollipop Source Code To AOSP Right Now
No release of Android feels complete until it's sitting in AOSP. The time has come and Google is now uploading Lollipop to the Android Open
Google Camera Gets A Minor Update To v2.4 With A Tweaked Icon And Animat...
No update is too small for Google, in this case the Google Camera. It's going from v2.3 to v2.4, and it doesn't seem to do much of anything.
This Is The Motorola Nexus 6: A 5.9" QHD Display, 3200mAh+ Battery, Dual...
If you've been keeping up with any tech blogs over the past couple of weeks, you know that the next Nexus phone has been a hot topic. We saw
SwiftKey Update Brings More Performance Improvements And Bug Fixes
The last few SwiftKey updates have been focused on making the keyboard faster and more responsive, which has been sorely needed for some tim
Moto X+1 And New Moto G Seemingly Appear On German Retailer's Site With ...
Motorola is still teasing us all with a few more hours of waiting before the X+1, Moto G, and everything else is official, but the phones ha
It's Not Just You—Play Store Server Errors Are Preventing Many Users Fro...
Sometimes it's nice to know you're not completely alone in the world, especially when it comes to esoteric error messages. RPC:S-7:AEC-0 – w
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk to Unveil Manned Dragon ‘Space Taxi’ on May 29
SpaceX CEO, founder and chief designer Elon Musk is set to unveil the manned version of his firms commercial Dragon spaceship later this wee
Google, like the rest of the world, finally backing away from Google+
Google+ chief Vic Gundotra abruptly announced his pending departure from Google this week. Why? No reason given, but TechCrunch and Ars Tech