Scanning couldn’t be simpler with a mouse and scanner in one. Just click the scan button and swipe the bottom of the mouse in any direction over a document. It gets digitized and sent to your computer screen. Then edit, save and share. It’s fast, flexible and fun. Plus, the compact, lightweight LG LSM-100 scanner mouse comes in handy for travel when you can’t fit a scanner in your laptop bag. It’s as small asâ€¦ wellâ€¦ a mouse.
The Optical Character Recognition, or OCR function, means that you no longer have to re-type text in order to edit it. Using software that recognizes 180 different languages, the LG LSM-100 can convert scanned text into an editable Word document. Just scan it with the LG Scanner Mouse and save it as an editable file for MS Office or drag and drop your completed scans into a variety of applications.Scan any size up to A3 or just scan a select area on a large sheet of paper.
So go ahead and scan the precious art your child has drawn on the wall, or make the world flat by scanning a globe. The possibilities are endless. Just remember. With a mouse like this on your desk, your screen and keyboard might feel a little insecure.
- Business Assistant SolutionsSystem Analyst, 2013 - presentInfusionsoft support, database admin, webform design, landing page design
- ZiphraApplication Administrator, 2013 - 2013Application support and tester for new software, in charge of the documentation and communication with other team members
- American Institute of MonterreyIT Coach ECM, 2011 - 2013IT Instructor and course developer for a project to teach teachers for K-12 schools in the Monterrey metro area. In charge of the online and offline courses.
- IndependienteAsesorias/Soporte IT, 2010 - 2011IT Support, web page design, IT Instructor, freelance
- Credito IdealCoordinador Sistemas, 2006 - 2010IT Coordinator for 14 branches in Monterrey metro area, Saltillo, Ramos Arizpe and Cadereyta. IBM AS400 support, Cisco Router support, Project Manager in the migration of the WAN Network and Provider, Project Manager for 5 new branches opening.
- Arthur AndersenComputer Risk Managment/Help Desk, 1996 - 2000Help Desk support, Lotus Notes Database developer, translator, Computer Risk Management, Y2K Proyect Manager for the Monterrey Office, IT Instructor.
- Comercial AmericaSistemas, 1996 - 1996Help Desk, windows support, printer support, hardware support.
- NeorisGlobal Service Center Rep, 2004 - 2006Application support agent for Cemex plant worldwide
- Internet CafeOwner/Administrator, 2001 - 2004Administrator / Tech Support / Owner of 10 PCs in and internet cafe. Keep the computers virus free and up to date to ensure they work correctly, consulting for small business.
TeamViewer – Access your computer remotely and share your desktop with f...
Remote Control any computer within seconds as if you were sitting right in front of it and host online meetings and presentations easily ove
Josh Brolin & Jimmy Fallon Celebrate 30th Anniversary of 'Goonie...
There have been rumblings of a sequel to The Goonies for years, with the most recent, seemingly solid news coming from director Richard Donn