one plus one
Shared publicly•View activity
View 5 previous comments
- I'd forgotten about STRANGE DAYS, and it was out in 1995. I'm teaching Gibson's short story, so I don't really need the less-than-stellar JM film.
Kitsune, I'm not familiar with ARMITAGE III. I'll check it out, though if I show GHOST, one animé might be enough.
I re-watched ROBOCOP the other night. I think that might be a good choice, too.Dec 26, 2012
- Robocop is crap to me, but de gustibus not disputandum est... :-)Dec 26, 2012
- also Tron might be a good choiceDec 26, 2012
- Dec 27, 2012
- Repo Men is, I find, a much more biopunk thing. Just like Repo! The Genetic Opera. I'd go with Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell and Robocop personally.Jan 1, 2013
- Thanks, all. I have Blade Runner, Ghost in the Shell, and The Matrix. I chose the latter because it (1) hasn't been seen by most of my students, and (2) it does post-cyberpunk well with a germane aesthetic. Thanks for the great suggestions, all.Jan 14, 2013