- University of the Aegean - Department of GeographyM.Sc. in Geography & Applied Geoinformatics, 2010 - 2013
- National Technical University of Athens/ΕΜΠGeographic Information Systems, 2007 - 2008
- University of the Aegean - Department of Mediterranean StudiesArchaeology, 2002 - 2008
- 1ο Ενιαίο Λύκειο Τρικάλων
- Γυμνάσιο Ριζώματος
- Δημοτικό Σχολείο Ριζώματος
- University of the Aegean
- Göteborgs UniversitetSpatial Analyst in Archaeology, 2012 - 2012
Could be really useful for smaller community mapping projects and has potential for enterprise use.
Andrew Ng talks about Deep Learning - George Limitsios
Some years ago I got interested in machine learning hoping to apply its tools to something useful one day. I studied ML algorithms on Andrew
Secret trade agreement covering 68 percent of world services published b...
The text of a 19-page, international trade agreement being drafted in secret was published by WikiLeaks on Thursday as the transparency grou
Academic self-publishing: a not-so-distant-future | Open Scholar C.I.C.
After a long delay, our debate article “Academic self-publishing: a not-so-distant future” finally appeared at Prometheus, a journal publish
Uncontacted Amazon Tribe: First ever aerial footage
For the first time, extraordinary aerial footage of one of the world's last uncontacted tribes has been released.
How a Radical New Teaching Method Could Unleash a Generation of Geniuses...
Students in Matamoros, Mexico weren't getting much out of school -- until a radical new teaching method unlocked their potential.
Chromebook scroll issues - can you help us troubleshoot?
We had a few people complain about chromebook issues when a map gets stuck after using the touchpad, but we can't reproduce the issue using
10 most common excuses heard from end users - TechRepublic
If you've worked in IT support for awhile, you've probably heard it all -- the excuses from end users, that is. Do these sound familiar?