And besides - when was the last time you bought Vinyl??
Links are still the #1 factor in ranking sites in search engines today. Want higher rankings? Earn authoritative links as part of your well rounded SEO campaign. But how exactly are links helping your site and providing you with this ‘authority’ so sought after?
Find out in this infographic
- ion8President, 2011 - presentI lead sales and cloud computing enablement.
- SportRFIDCEO, 2011 - presentI am the CEO of a time-synchronous, multi-angle camera system that uses various tracking technologies to uniquely identify athletes for easy capture and sharing.
- Easton Executive Search GroupExecutive Recruiter, 2006 - 2010Focused on building teams that drove revenue and product for software, web and social media companies.
- SoundTeknologiesCo-Founder / Booking Agent, 1997 - 2002Specialized in electronic arts and media, booking talent throughout North America.
Everyone wants to be somewhere and I want to help them get there.
Here's my professional profile:
- Centennial CollegeEntrepreneurship, 2005 - 2006
- Bishop's College SchoolQSSD, 1994 - 1996
Help Help David Dino White Press Vinyl! reach its funding goal today!
Be a part of David Dino White's debut album and vinyl release! | Crowdfunding is a democratic way to support the fundraising needs of your c
Google May Be Rejecting Your Products Right Now - SEW
A simple guide for how to prevent your products from getting rejected on Google.
Free HD Video Chat, Video Call With Google Talk | Biscotti TV Phone
Biscotti TV Phone turns your TV into a free high-definition videophone. It's whole-room camera creates an experience so vivid, it’s like bei
LaunchRock - Set up a viral “Launching Soon” page in minutesHome
I'm one of the first in line to set up a viral “Launching Soon” page in minutes with LaunchRock. Join me. #launch
11 Apps and Services for Sharing, Discovering and Organizing Music
The digital music revolution might have started in the late 1990s, but in the last few years, the way that we find, share and organize music
Instagram says it now has the right to sell your photos
In its first big policy shift since Facebook bought the photo-sharing site, Instagram claims the right to sell users' photos without payment